Website Jo Castillo Art




Back to my website:

Saturday, October 08, 2022

Hunt 41 Underway

I finally got started on Hunt 41.  Sometimes it's like a blank canvas. Nothing comes to mind.   Then once you get started you can find the items for the Scavenger Hunts.

Number 1, free space - I started the old car and finished at home from memory, so the perspective and details are off.  I didn't take a photo.  This is in the small sketchbook with a Sharpie.  Only one more page in that sketchbook.

I went to lunch with Susan, friend from the Crisis Center and the old art receptions.  It was so nice to get together.  We ate at the Tough Cookie.  I sketched for a few minutes before she got there, but didn't finish.  We hope to do this more often.

Number 2, bigger than a breadbox - the glider on the porch.  This is on my iPad with the app, Brushes and the Apple pencil.

Both sketches for Scavenger Hunt from Life 41

https://creativespark.art/threads/scavenger-hunt-41-october-6-14.4515/


My email is not working on my iMac.  I guess it is just too old.  We use Telegram for family texting and that isn't working anymore either.  I had to use webmail  and then the web version of Telegram.  Rats.  May have to break down and get a computer.  I don't want to get a new one, they use apps and have everything on-line.  It will be like using my iPad.  Sigh.......

4 comments:

Joan Tavolott said...

Sorry your email isn't working on your computer. I hate when things don't work all of a sudden. Nice sketch of the old car. I'm glad you got to go to lunch with your friend...and squeeze in a sketch too. I like your digital of the glider!! Looks like a great place to sit.

Jo said...

Thanks, Joan. I get so attached to my computer. I much prefer typing and using the big screen. It was great to get out.

R's Rue said...

So beautiful

Jo Castillo said...

R's Rue, thank you so much.


About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los Niños. "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels

#inktober (48) #inktober2019 (27) #inktober2023 (20) #inktober21 (11) abstract (1) Acrylic Paintings (75) Arizona (3) Art House Project (14) artist (88) artist blogger (356) artist blogger  instruction (3) artist blogger  instruction (20) artist blogger  instruction (17) artist blogger instruction (40) artist friend (7) at (1) Balloons (1) Baseball (206) Bastrop Sketchers (11) Bastrop TX (34) Bolivia (5) Calendar (1) Canada (3) Challenge (5) Charity Events (74) chile (4) classes (3) coaster sketch (9) colored pencil (58) computer art (5) DailyPaintworks Auction (3) demo video (4) Digital Painting (14) doodle (1) dphotos (1) exhibit (155) Figure (4) Fine Art Friends (3) Floweb browsing (1) Flowers (33) food (10) Footwork (1) fused glass (3) Gallery (3) gluten free (5) Golden Open paints (2) Golf (12) House Concert (1) iMac Sketch (1) Inktense (2) inst (1) instruction (76) iPad Sketch (90) iPad sketches (103) iph (1) iPhone painting (3) iPhone sketch (26) jo (1) Jo's Notion (9) Jo's Thoughts (299) Joanna (2) Joodles (2) Landscapes (137) Marines (29) marketing (3) meme (6) Music (68) New Mexico (130) Nonsense (2) Oil Painting (72) Oil Pastel (1) painting buddies (1) PanPastel works (3) Pastel (29) Pastel Demo (60) Pastel Paintings (408) pastel sketch (130) Pastels (12) pears (3) Peru (1) Photo (83) photography (1) Photos (977) Plein air painting (56) podcast (1) poll (1) pottery (2) Powwow (3) Recipe (6) restaurants (6) scenery (17) Sculptor (7) sculpture (4) seascape (2) sketch (4) Sketches (1799) snow (2) Still Life (36) Stu (1) Studio (26) Texas (70) Trees (36) tribute (5) under painting (1) Unsorted (7) videos (4) watercolor (178) watercolors (13) web browsing (262) web page (11) wetcanvas (1) WIP work in progress (15) workshop (8) World Blog Hop (2) Yesterfest (2) zentangle (2)