Website Jo Castillo Art




Back to my website:

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Something to do with Art

A new Hunt is underway.  Doesn't the time seem to get shorter and shorter?  One item was "something to do with art".  We were waiting to go to Austin for Gene's second cataract surgery so we were on the porch.  I quickly sketched on my iPhone for this prompt.

for Scavenger Hunt from Life 25

Number 1, something to do with art - sketching on my iPhone with the App, Brushes and my fingers.

I also sketched while we were waiting at the hospital for the surgery.  We got there at 12, and he was supposed to be there at 12:15.  We were still in the pre-op after 2:00 p.m.  They came for him at 2:14 and he was back at 2:48 pm so the shortest wait time was during the surgery.

Number 2, vehicle - the chair/bed/vehicle to take Gene into surgery and bring him back.  So Gene's vehicle.


 


The surgery went well, check up today at 1255pm.


I missed posting a sketch from Scavenger Hunt 24.

Number 9, shell - peanut shell(s) with Micron 02 in the big plain paper sketchbook.



2 comments:

Joan Tavolott said...

Glad you were able to use some of the hospital time for sketching. It does help pass the time. Nice job on Gene's vehicle. I'm glad to hear that the surgery went well. Yay!!! Hope the follow-up went well too.

Jo Castillo said...

Joan, I have trouble reading or sketching at the hospital. I get to "people watching" and can't concentrate. I usually play games on my iPhone instead. Sigh. And the follow up was good as well. Seeing well in one eye at least. Yay.


About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los Niños. "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels

#inktober (48) #inktober2019 (27) #inktober2023 (20) #inktober21 (11) abstract (1) Acrylic Paintings (75) Arizona (3) Art House Project (14) artist (88) artist blogger (356) artist blogger  instruction (3) artist blogger  instruction (20) artist blogger  instruction (17) artist blogger instruction (40) artist friend (7) at (1) Balloons (1) Baseball (206) Bastrop Sketchers (11) Bastrop TX (34) Bolivia (5) Calendar (1) Canada (3) Challenge (5) Charity Events (74) chile (4) classes (3) coaster sketch (9) colored pencil (58) computer art (5) DailyPaintworks Auction (3) demo video (4) Digital Painting (14) doodle (1) dphotos (1) exhibit (155) Figure (4) Fine Art Friends (3) Floweb browsing (1) Flowers (33) food (10) Footwork (1) fused glass (3) Gallery (3) gluten free (5) Golden Open paints (2) Golf (12) House Concert (1) iMac Sketch (1) Inktense (2) inst (1) instruction (75) iPad Sketch (90) iPad sketches (103) iph (1) iPhone painting (3) iPhone sketch (24) jo (1) Jo's Notion (9) Jo's Thoughts (298) Joanna (2) Joodles (2) Landscapes (137) Marines (29) marketing (3) meme (6) Music (68) New Mexico (130) Nonsense (2) Oil Painting (72) Oil Pastel (1) painting buddies (1) PanPastel works (3) Pastel (29) Pastel Demo (60) Pastel Paintings (408) pastel sketch (129) Pastels (12) pears (3) Peru (1) Photo (83) photography (1) Photos (975) Plein air painting (56) podcast (1) poll (1) pottery (2) Powwow (3) Recipe (6) restaurants (6) scenery (17) Sculptor (7) sculpture (4) seascape (2) sketch (4) Sketches (1798) snow (2) Still Life (36) Stu (1) Studio (26) Texas (70) Trees (36) tribute (5) under painting (1) Unsorted (7) videos (4) watercolor (178) watercolors (13) web browsing (262) web page (11) wetcanvas (1) WIP work in progress (15) workshop (8) World Blog Hop (2) Yesterfest (2) zentangle (2)