Website Jo Castillo Art




Back to my website:

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Crisp Inktober Day 28 and More

Gene needed tubes for his trike.  We went to Walmart but they didn't have the right kind.  He got a repair kit so we shall see how that works.

While he did his shopping, I sketched in a big Canson sketchbook, 9 x 12 inches.  I had forgotten about this book.  I started it in 2014  and last sketched in it in 2018.  I put 4 sketches on most pages so it is lasting a long time.  100 pages and about half done, so here we go again.  Ha.  It is a regular sketchbook so will not take water.


For Scavenger Hunt 699, Number 5 - sign
Number 6 - Building
Number 7 - vehicle

I sketched with a Pilot ball point pen.  The trees are palms that froze I think in February or whenever we had the big freeze.  Maybe they will come back but the dead part wasn't trimmed so any new growth doesn't show and it is fall.  I wonder.  There were more vehicle but too much stuff for a 15 minute sketch.

Another double duty sketch in the big coffee table book with a Micron 02 pen.

Inktober Day 28 - crisp, some gluten free pretzels.  Extra crisp as they are a couple months old.  Still good, they've been in the fridge, sealed.

Fore Scavenger Hunt 699, Number 8 - bowl, a little glass bowl
Number 9 - sits on a shelf, the Praline can is empty not sure why I'm saving it.
Number 10 - folded, napkin

No painting yet again.  Doctor checkup tomorrow, routine, so probably no painting.  Maybe sketching at the doctors or at lunch.

Ciao.....


4 comments:

Bag Blog said...

For "crispy" I did apples - made me think of you since you had asked me earlier what I drew when I doodled. I saw on Instagram where someone drew a person wearing a coat and leaves blowing around for "crispy." I liked that. Crispy pretzels - who would have thought!

ashok said...

Good sketches

Jo Castillo said...

Hi there ashok, thanks for stopping by. Sometimes sketching is fun and sometimes it is like homework. Mostly fun!

Jo Castillo said...

Bag Blog, I should have thought of apples. Gene likes Honey Crisp and we have some at the moment. I like the fall person, too. These gluten free pretzels taste good but are extra crisp .. may say hard. I like them a lot. Thanks.


About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los Niños. "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels

#inktober (48) #inktober2019 (27) #inktober2023 (20) #inktober21 (11) abstract (1) Acrylic Paintings (75) Arizona (3) Art House Project (14) artist (88) artist blogger (356) artist blogger  instruction (3) artist blogger  instruction (20) artist blogger  instruction (17) artist blogger instruction (40) artist friend (7) at (1) Balloons (1) Baseball (206) Bastrop Sketchers (11) Bastrop TX (34) Bolivia (5) Calendar (1) Canada (3) Challenge (5) Charity Events (74) chile (4) classes (3) coaster sketch (9) colored pencil (58) computer art (5) DailyPaintworks Auction (3) demo video (4) Digital Painting (14) doodle (1) dphotos (1) exhibit (155) Figure (4) Fine Art Friends (3) Floweb browsing (1) Flowers (33) food (10) Footwork (1) fused glass (3) Gallery (3) gluten free (5) Golden Open paints (2) Golf (12) House Concert (1) iMac Sketch (1) Inktense (2) inst (1) instruction (76) iPad Sketch (90) iPad sketches (103) iph (1) iPhone painting (3) iPhone sketch (25) jo (1) Jo's Notion (9) Jo's Thoughts (298) Joanna (2) Joodles (2) Landscapes (137) Marines (29) marketing (3) meme (6) Music (68) New Mexico (130) Nonsense (2) Oil Painting (72) Oil Pastel (1) painting buddies (1) PanPastel works (3) Pastel (29) Pastel Demo (60) Pastel Paintings (408) pastel sketch (130) Pastels (12) pears (3) Peru (1) Photo (83) photography (1) Photos (976) Plein air painting (56) podcast (1) poll (1) pottery (2) Powwow (3) Recipe (6) restaurants (6) scenery (17) Sculptor (7) sculpture (4) seascape (2) sketch (4) Sketches (1799) snow (2) Still Life (36) Stu (1) Studio (26) Texas (70) Trees (36) tribute (5) under painting (1) Unsorted (7) videos (4) watercolor (178) watercolors (13) web browsing (262) web page (11) wetcanvas (1) WIP work in progress (15) workshop (8) World Blog Hop (2) Yesterfest (2) zentangle (2)