Website Jo Castillo Art




Back to my website:

Friday, November 18, 2016

iMac Sketch, Pastel Painting .. Again

I was  procrastinating, as usual, about sketching.  I was out on the porch with Gene.   I didn't want to have to go get anything to sketch.  I came to the computer to read our family messaging and saw the batteries on my desk.  I decided to sketch them right on my iMac and not have to go anywhere or get anything!  Yay!

I have Sketchbook Pro on my iMac, but only have a regular mouse.  Not easy to draw with, but I like the challenge sometimes.

For Scavenger Hunt 474 http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?p=20962858
Number 3, battery
*** ***** *** ***** ***
 
We took my pastel painting to Baxters on Main for the fundraiser for Terri Knop.  It is ready to hang or keep on the easel that was included.  Come on down tonight and bid on it....

 Cholla, Too
pastel 7 x 5 inches
Read about it here in a previous post:  https://goo.gl/Bnn3Gf


*** ***** *** ***** ***

It is a beautiful morning of about 71 degrees F.  That is supposed to be our high today with rain in the forecast and cooler, maybe down to the high thirties tonight.  We will see.....

This was the start to the morning.


2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

Your paintings look great all framed up. I think they will do well.

Jo Castillo said...

Bag Blog, thanks. We left a bit early from the event. Many, many folks turned out in support of Terri. That is nice, she has supported the community so ..... My painting did well as did all the donations. They hadn't started the live auction so hopefully lots of good will showed there. :)


About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los Niños. "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels

#inktober (48) #inktober2019 (27) #inktober2023 (20) #inktober21 (11) abstract (1) Acrylic Paintings (75) Arizona (3) Art House Project (14) artist (88) artist blogger (356) artist blogger  instruction (3) artist blogger  instruction (20) artist blogger  instruction (17) artist blogger instruction (40) artist friend (7) at (1) Balloons (1) Baseball (206) Bastrop Sketchers (11) Bastrop TX (34) Bolivia (5) Calendar (1) Canada (3) Challenge (5) Charity Events (74) chile (4) classes (3) coaster sketch (9) colored pencil (58) computer art (5) DailyPaintworks Auction (3) demo video (4) Digital Painting (14) doodle (1) dphotos (1) exhibit (155) Figure (4) Fine Art Friends (3) Floweb browsing (1) Flowers (33) food (10) Footwork (1) fused glass (3) Gallery (3) gluten free (5) Golden Open paints (2) Golf (12) House Concert (1) iMac Sketch (1) Inktense (2) inst (1) instruction (75) iPad Sketch (90) iPad sketches (102) iph (1) iPhone painting (3) iPhone sketch (24) jo (1) Jo's Notion (9) Jo's Thoughts (298) Joanna (2) Joodles (2) Landscapes (137) Marines (29) marketing (3) meme (6) Music (68) New Mexico (130) Nonsense (2) Oil Painting (72) Oil Pastel (1) painting buddies (1) PanPastel works (3) Pastel (29) Pastel Demo (60) Pastel Paintings (408) pastel sketch (129) Pastels (12) pears (3) Peru (1) Photo (83) photography (1) Photos (972) Plein air painting (56) podcast (1) poll (1) pottery (2) Powwow (3) Recipe (6) restaurants (6) scenery (17) Sculptor (7) sculpture (4) seascape (2) sketch (4) Sketches (1792) snow (2) Still Life (36) Stu (1) Studio (26) Texas (70) Trees (36) tribute (5) under painting (1) Unsorted (7) videos (4) watercolor (178) watercolors (12) web browsing (262) web page (11) wetcanvas (1) WIP work in progress (15) workshop (8) World Blog Hop (2) Yesterfest (2) zentangle (2)