Website Jo Castillo Art




Back to my website:

Friday, September 15, 2023

Inanimate Sketching

An item on the new Hunt was "inanimate".  That is pretty much me lately.  So hard to get inspired to do art or anything actually.  Is is age?  Boredom?  Since the weather is hot and dry, maybe I'm dehydrated.  Ha.  Actually we finally had 1.5 inches of rain in the last 24 hours and it is nice and cool and smells good outside!  Yay!  Our morning was on the porch for sure!!

I sketched at my messy desk.  I need organization.  As a result there are many inanimate objects on my desk.  I sketched only a "few" of them.

For Scavenger Hunt from Life 84
https://creativespark.art/threads/scavenger-hunt-from-life-84-sep-15-sep-23.6008/

Number 1 inanimate - many items on my desk in the BookFactory sketchbook with a Micron 02 pen

We got new mattresses for our beds.  Maybe good sleep will help my energy level.  It will take a few nights to be sure, but so far I'm pleased.  They delivered them at almost 6 p.m. yesterday so I didn't go to the paint and dine at 602 Brew Pub.  Maybe next week.

We are almost finished with our 6 month checkups.  That will help so we don't have to be going to the doctor.  An hour appointment runs in to 2 hours or more with travel time, even here in Bastrop.

We had breakfast from Rena's Food truck.  Always good and only a few minutes away.  Now to figure out our dinner!  Cooking?  I'll think on it.  It is Friday, fish at the Roadhouse?  Maybe.

No comments:


About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los Niños. "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels

#inktober (48) #inktober2019 (27) #inktober2023 (20) #inktober21 (11) abstract (1) Acrylic Paintings (75) Arizona (3) Art House Project (14) artist (88) artist blogger (359) artist blogger  instruction (3) artist blogger  instruction (20) artist blogger  instruction (17) artist blogger instruction (41) artist friend (7) at (1) Balloons (1) Baseball (210) Bastrop Sketchers (11) Bastrop TX (34) Bolivia (5) Calendar (1) Canada (3) Challenge (5) Charity Events (74) chile (4) classes (3) coaster sketch (9) coffee (1) colored pencil (59) computer art (5) DailyPaintworks Auction (3) demo video (4) Digital Painting (14) doodle (1) dphotos (1) exhibit (156) Figure (4) Fine Art Friends (3) Floweb browsing (1) Flowers (33) food (10) Footwork (1) fused glass (3) Gallery (3) gluten free (5) Golden Open paints (2) Golf (12) House Concert (1) iMac Sketch (1) Inktense (2) inst (1) instruction (77) iPad Sketch (91) iPad sketches (109) iph (1) iPhone painting (3) iPhone sketch (27) jo (1) Jo's Notion (9) Jo's Thoughts (301) Joanna (2) Joodles (2) Landscapes (137) Marines (29) marketing (3) meme (6) memorial (1) Music (68) New Mexico (130) Nonsense (2) Oil Painting (72) Oil Pastel (1) painting buddies (1) PanPastel works (3) Pastel (29) Pastel Demo (60) Pastel Paintings (411) pastel sketch (138) Pastels (12) pears (3) Peru (1) Photo (83) photography (2) Photos (990) Plein air painting (56) podcast (1) poll (1) pottery (2) Powwow (3) Recipe (6) restaurants (6) scenery (17) Sculptor (7) sculpture (4) seascape (2) sketch (4) Sketches (1832) snow (2) Still Life (36) Stu (1) Studio (26) Texas (70) Trees (36) tribute (5) under painting (1) Unsorted (7) videos (4) watercolor (180) watercolors (20) web browsing (262) web page (11) wetcanvas (1) WIP work in progress (15) workshop (8) World Blog Hop (2) Yesterfest (2) zentangle (3)