Website Jo Castillo Art




Back to my website:

Thursday, October 03, 2019

Inktober-Day 3, Hunt 604 Digi

I didn't look until this morning at the prompt for today.  Bait  ... hmm.  I sketched in the big coffee table sketchbook with a Micron 02 and a Prismacolor Brush pen.

Inktober Day 3, Bait - bait for deer.  A very weird way to hunt deer in my opinion.  They put out food and shoot them when they come to eat.  Is that very sportsman like?  In New Mexico they track the deer and shoot them on the go with guns or bows and arrows.  I'm not a fan of venison so it isn't important to me, but I do think the deer have a better chance or at least the hunters have to work for their "kill" when the deer are not fed bait!  I'm not against hunting in general, just not a thing I would do for enjoyment.  I certainly would if I needed food!
#inktober   #inktober 2019

**   ***   **   ***   **


Number 7, unmade bed - easy to find in our bedroom.  Some of the stuffed animals are there.  I didn't draw all of them, there are a couple more Teddy bears.

I used the app Brushes and my fingers, maybe the Apple Pencil a little.  When I sketch on the iPad or iPhone I try to keep it sketchy and don't use the "undo" unless I have to.  One can make very detailed drawings or paintings.  Some other time.......



No comments:


About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los Niños. "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels

#inktober (48) #inktober2019 (27) #inktober2023 (20) #inktober21 (11) abstract (1) Acrylic Paintings (75) Arizona (3) Art House Project (14) artist (88) artist blogger (356) artist blogger  instruction (3) artist blogger  instruction (20) artist blogger  instruction (17) artist blogger instruction (40) artist friend (7) at (1) Balloons (1) Baseball (206) Bastrop Sketchers (11) Bastrop TX (34) Bolivia (5) Calendar (1) Canada (3) Challenge (5) Charity Events (74) chile (4) classes (3) coaster sketch (9) colored pencil (58) computer art (5) DailyPaintworks Auction (3) demo video (4) Digital Painting (14) doodle (1) dphotos (1) exhibit (155) Figure (4) Fine Art Friends (3) Floweb browsing (1) Flowers (33) food (10) Footwork (1) fused glass (3) Gallery (3) gluten free (5) Golden Open paints (2) Golf (12) House Concert (1) iMac Sketch (1) Inktense (2) inst (1) instruction (75) iPad Sketch (90) iPad sketches (102) iph (1) iPhone painting (3) iPhone sketch (24) jo (1) Jo's Notion (9) Jo's Thoughts (298) Joanna (2) Joodles (2) Landscapes (137) Marines (29) marketing (3) meme (6) Music (68) New Mexico (130) Nonsense (2) Oil Painting (72) Oil Pastel (1) painting buddies (1) PanPastel works (3) Pastel (29) Pastel Demo (60) Pastel Paintings (408) pastel sketch (129) Pastels (12) pears (3) Peru (1) Photo (83) photography (1) Photos (975) Plein air painting (56) podcast (1) poll (1) pottery (2) Powwow (3) Recipe (6) restaurants (6) scenery (17) Sculptor (7) sculpture (4) seascape (2) sketch (4) Sketches (1797) snow (2) Still Life (36) Stu (1) Studio (26) Texas (70) Trees (36) tribute (5) under painting (1) Unsorted (7) videos (4) watercolor (178) watercolors (13) web browsing (262) web page (11) wetcanvas (1) WIP work in progress (15) workshop (8) World Blog Hop (2) Yesterfest (2) zentangle (2)