Website Jo Castillo Art




Back to my website:

Friday, February 16, 2018

Digi Sketch Pilot Pen

I started the last sketch for Scavenger Hunt 530
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1442408
on my iMac with the mouse and Sketchbook Pro.  I sent it to my iPad where I could continue with my fingers, more steady.  Sketchbook Pro on my iPad needs updating (normal for any of the apps, grumble, grumble) so I opened it in ArtRage and finished.  This all took way too long and is still not up to par.    I had to send it back to my computer to finish the sizing and posting to wetcanvas and here.  Sigh...

Number 7, in a case - my new Pilot Fountain Pen, "in case" you can't tell what it is.

The day started out sunny and beautiful.  We went for our walk around the lake.  It even got up to about 75 degrees.  After lunch it became cloudy and gloomy and the temperature has kept going down.  It is about 60 now and will be in the low 50s for baseball time.  I will listen to the Longhorns play the Ragin' Cajuns on the internet.  It will be on Longhorn Network Television, but we don't pay for a sports package in order to get the "free" Longhorn Network.  Hope to get to the games tomorrow and Sunday.  Hook 'em Horns!


4 comments:

Joan Tavolott said...

All that switching back and forth would wear me out. lol Nice!

Jo Castillo said...

Ha, Joan. It did wear out the fun of it all. Waste of time.......

Lou Baggett said...

Oh, the things we do to make our posts work. I take pictures with my phone, send them to my computer, print them, etc. Well, right now the printer is on the blink.

Our weather has been crazy here - warm and cold.

Jo Castillo said...

Lou, you are so right. I cannot imagine when I can't use my computer and have to go all apps and cloud. Not looking forward to that!


About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los NiƱos. "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels

#inktober (48) #inktober2019 (27) #inktober2023 (20) #inktober21 (11) abstract (1) Acrylic Paintings (75) Arizona (3) Art House Project (14) artist (88) artist blogger (356) artist blogger  instruction (3) artist blogger  instruction (20) artist blogger  instruction (17) artist blogger instruction (40) artist friend (7) at (1) Balloons (1) Baseball (206) Bastrop Sketchers (11) Bastrop TX (34) Bolivia (5) Calendar (1) Canada (3) Challenge (5) Charity Events (74) chile (4) classes (3) coaster sketch (9) colored pencil (58) computer art (5) DailyPaintworks Auction (3) demo video (4) Digital Painting (14) doodle (1) dphotos (1) exhibit (155) Figure (4) Fine Art Friends (3) Floweb browsing (1) Flowers (33) food (10) Footwork (1) fused glass (3) Gallery (3) gluten free (5) Golden Open paints (2) Golf (12) House Concert (1) iMac Sketch (1) Inktense (2) inst (1) instruction (75) iPad Sketch (90) iPad sketches (102) iph (1) iPhone painting (3) iPhone sketch (24) jo (1) Jo's Notion (9) Jo's Thoughts (298) Joanna (2) Joodles (2) Landscapes (137) Marines (29) marketing (3) meme (6) Music (68) New Mexico (130) Nonsense (2) Oil Painting (72) Oil Pastel (1) painting buddies (1) PanPastel works (3) Pastel (29) Pastel Demo (60) Pastel Paintings (408) pastel sketch (129) Pastels (12) pears (3) Peru (1) Photo (83) photography (1) Photos (975) Plein air painting (56) podcast (1) poll (1) pottery (2) Powwow (3) Recipe (6) restaurants (6) scenery (17) Sculptor (7) sculpture (4) seascape (2) sketch (4) Sketches (1797) snow (2) Still Life (36) Stu (1) Studio (26) Texas (70) Trees (36) tribute (5) under painting (1) Unsorted (7) videos (4) watercolor (178) watercolors (13) web browsing (262) web page (11) wetcanvas (1) WIP work in progress (15) workshop (8) World Blog Hop (2) Yesterfest (2) zentangle (2)