Exhibits

Gallery: Art Connections Gallery 123 N. Main Street on the Square in La Grange, Texas.
979-206-2222 http://artconnectionsgallerybastrop.com/


See additional work on my website

Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Sketches for Hunt 506 and AXX Photos

I'm trying to get motivated to pack for Angel Fire - AXX.

I sketched in the big book.  I guess I will take it with us so I can sketch something different in it.  We should have lots of room, we will pull the trailer.

For Scavenger Hunt 506  http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1431790
Sketched with a Micron 05.

Number 2, your minimal set of favorite art materials - small sketchbook and pen
Number 3, rectangle - new set of Prismacolor Fine Line Markers, has a brush pen and angle pen also.

Here are a few AXX photos to warm us up for the cool mountains.....





It won't be long now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los Niños. (Link on sidebar) "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels