Website Jo Castillo Art




Back to my website:

Monday, October 05, 2026

Non Organic Sketch

Gene went to Physical Therapy today so I sketched in the Ohuhu Sketchbook with an Ohuhu 0.3 pen and watercolor.  It took about 30 minutes and I barely finished.  I also sketched an ogre for the Inktober sketches and will post them on Saturday.  It was from a photo of course, so not eligible for the Hunt.

For Scavenger Hunt from Life 201 https://creativespark.art/threads/scavenger-hunt-from-life-201-sept-30-oct-12.9315/ 

Number 5 non organic - shelves and exercise equipment at PT

I wanted to post this photo of the pottery shreds I sketched the other day in my last post.  I forgot and I think they are pretty nice.


 Relics.........  My mom found them at the Field ranch and other areas where they lived and worked.  I have a whole little pot.  She loved looking for the pottery.

No comments:


About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los Niños. "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels

#inktober (50) #inktober2019 (27) #inktober2023 (20) #inktober2024 (2) #inktober2026 (1) #inktober21 (11) abstract (1) acrylic ink (1) Acrylic Paintings (75) Arizona (3) Art House Project (14) artist (88) artist blogger (363) artist blogger  instruction (3) artist blogger  instruction (20) artist blogger  instruction (17) artist blogger instruction (42) artist friend (7) at (1) Balloons (1) bas (1) Baseball (231) Bastrop Sketchers (12) Bastrop TX (37) Bolivia (5) Calendar (1) Canada (3) Challenge (6) Charity Events (75) chile (4) classes (3) coaster sketch (9) coffee (1) colored pencil (64) computer art (5) crayon sketches (3) DailyPaintworks Auction (3) demo video (4) Digital Painting (14) doodle (1) dphotos (1) exhibit (157) Figure (4) Fine Art Friends (3) Floweb browsing (1) Flowers (34) food (10) Footwork (1) fused glass (3) Gallery (3) gluten free (5) Golden Open paints (2) Golf (12) Gouache (1) House Concert (1) iMac Sketch (1) Inktense (2) inktober2024 (2) inst (1) instruction (78) iPad Sketch (94) iPad sketches (123) iph (1) iPhone painting (3) iPhone sketch (31) jo (1) Jo-oodle (1) Jo's Notion (9) Jo's Thoughts (312) Joanna (2) Joodles (2) Landscapes (137) Marines (30) marker sketches (4) marketing (3) meme (6) memorial (1) Music (70) New Mexico (130) Nonsense (2) Oil Painting (72) Oil Pastel (1) painting buddies (1) PanPastel works (3) Pastel (29) Pastel Demo (60) Pastel Paintings (416) pastel sketch (156) Pastels (12) pears (3) Peru (1) Photo (83) photography (2) Photos (1050) Plein air painting (57) plein air sketch (2) podcast (1) poll (1) pottery (2) Powwow (3) Recipe (6) restaurants (6) scenery (17) Sculptor (7) sculpture (4) seascape (2) sketch (5) Sketche (3) Sketches (2022) snow (2) Still Life (36) Stu (1) Studio (26) Texas (70) Trees (36) tribute (5) under painting (1) Unsorted (7) videos (4) watercolor (180) watercolors (86) web browsing (262) web page (11) wetcanvas (1) WIP work in progress (15) workshop (8) World Blog Hop (2) Yesterfest (2) zentangle (3)