I sketched at Gene's PT on Monday and forgot to post it. Sigh.... The reception counter with an assortment of "stuff" on it. This is in a small Master's Touch Mix Media sketchbook I had in my purse. It was one the great grandson, Owen, sketched in. I'm sketching on the back of his sketches. He took out a bunch of pages and they are on the fridge. I used the Ohuhu 0.2 pen.
For Scavenger Hunt from Life 200 https://creativespark.art/threads/scavenger-hunt-from-life-200-sep-18-30.9291/
Still working on getting a routine going here again. One thing after another. At least we are both feeling pretty good even if we can't do all the things we would like. We must be old folks!


6 comments:
I'm glad you had a sketchbook along to capture a bit more of the PT location. Glad you are both doing better and getting out. I'm inside today. Our nor'easter has arrived and although I would love to be out sketching the waves down by the ocean, I don't think it is quite safe enough to get there. There could be some flooding, downed trees, etc (things I would love to be sketching). Instead I'm inside finding things to do to keep busy.
Joan, thanks. It gives us a break to get out. Happy you are staying safe, I saw you were getting a storm. Yikes! Hugs.
Thinking of you today. Have a great day.
rkrsrue.blogspot.com
R's Rue, thanks and back at you...
Hey Jo! Good to see your sketch. Hope the rhythm is coming back.
Hi Rose, thank you. I try to sketch often, just too late or too occupied with life! Ha.
Post a Comment