This beautiful morning found us out by the east lake or pond (as it is drying up). It was a lovely morning for a very hot day to come. I sat on the bench and sketched in the small Ohuhu sketchbook. I took my sketchbook, pen and watercolors. I failed to take the water brushes however and did ink sketches. I added watercolors to the first sketch back at the house. I liked the sketch better before color so left the second without color. That is the fire station in the background.
Number 6 open - open viewNumber 7 multiple things - trees, Loblolly Pines, yupon and another bushy something.
I found a recipe for Rice Krispie squares, titled "Grammie's Rice Krispies Squares". They have peanut butter, chocolate and butterscotch. I will get the ingredients and try them. I like easy gluten free sweets when I have sweets. I will report back and share the recipe ... if it is good.



4 comments:
Happy Sunday my sweet friend.
R's Rue, back to you. Hugs.
Sketching out in the heat isn't for the faint of heart. It was smart to do the ink on location and the color at home. Getting out, even in the heat, feels good!
Joan, ha, it was good I forgot the brushes, you are right. Today was our best day in a while, dryer and a cool breeze when in the shade. Another scorcher tomorrow.
Post a Comment