Website Jo Castillo Art




Back to my website:

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Garbage Footwear Sketches

It was my day out.  It was very warm, but I parked in the shade and rolled my windows down.  Not too bad with a breeze.  The item on the list was "garbage".  Fun to find this dumpster overflowing with stuff.  The house is being updated.  The whole inside was gutted.  The outside looked pretty good.  Roof looks new but the screens on the windows were bad.  

Then I went to Jersey Mike's for a tuna sandwich lunch.  They have gluten free bread.  It was good, but I like Schlotzkey's bread better.  I like the tuna and bread at New World Deli in Austin.  So yummy.


 Number 8, garbage - Both sketches are in the Canson Mixed Media sketchbook, large paper.

Number 9, footwear - a girl in a sundress and boots caught my eye.  I got her out of proportion.  The people go through quickly so I sort of sketch a combo and memory if you do more than one person.  The worker was a woman, this looks like a guy with a weird hat or ???

At any rate it was good to be out and about.  I brought Gene a Dairy Queen sundae and a Blizzards for the caretaker, Shellie and myself.  Gene had a pretty good day, too.  We both need a break once in a while.
 

No comments:


About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los Niños. "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels

#inktober (49) #inktober2019 (27) #inktober2023 (20) #inktober2024 (2) #inktober21 (11) abstract (1) acrylic ink (1) Acrylic Paintings (75) Arizona (3) Art House Project (14) artist (88) artist blogger (363) artist blogger  instruction (3) artist blogger  instruction (20) artist blogger  instruction (17) artist blogger instruction (42) artist friend (7) at (1) Balloons (1) bas (1) Baseball (231) Bastrop Sketchers (12) Bastrop TX (37) Bolivia (5) Calendar (1) Canada (3) Challenge (6) Charity Events (75) chile (4) classes (3) coaster sketch (9) coffee (1) colored pencil (64) computer art (5) crayon sketches (3) DailyPaintworks Auction (3) demo video (4) Digital Painting (14) doodle (1) dphotos (1) exhibit (157) Figure (4) Fine Art Friends (3) Floweb browsing (1) Flowers (34) food (10) Footwork (1) fused glass (3) Gallery (3) gluten free (5) Golden Open paints (2) Golf (12) Gouache (1) House Concert (1) iMac Sketch (1) Inktense (2) inktober2024 (2) inst (1) instruction (78) iPad Sketch (94) iPad sketches (123) iph (1) iPhone painting (3) iPhone sketch (31) jo (1) Jo-oodle (1) Jo's Notion (9) Jo's Thoughts (312) Joanna (2) Joodles (2) Landscapes (137) Marines (30) marker sketches (4) marketing (3) meme (6) memorial (1) Music (70) New Mexico (130) Nonsense (2) Oil Painting (72) Oil Pastel (1) painting buddies (1) PanPastel works (3) Pastel (29) Pastel Demo (60) Pastel Paintings (416) pastel sketch (156) Pastels (12) pears (3) Peru (1) Photo (83) photography (2) Photos (1050) Plein air painting (57) plein air sketch (2) podcast (1) poll (1) pottery (2) Powwow (3) Recipe (6) restaurants (6) scenery (17) Sculptor (7) sculpture (4) seascape (2) sketch (5) Sketche (3) Sketches (2019) snow (2) Still Life (36) Stu (1) Studio (26) Texas (70) Trees (36) tribute (5) under painting (1) Unsorted (7) videos (4) watercolor (180) watercolors (85) web browsing (262) web page (11) wetcanvas (1) WIP work in progress (15) workshop (8) World Blog Hop (2) Yesterfest (2) zentangle (3)