They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I'm hoping you will still be reading my posts! Gene had a setback starting with pneumonia on May 19. In the hospital for about 10 days and then in rehab where he was after his stroke. He is home now and working on getting strength back. I think the worst is over. He isn't able to walk on his own but getting around pretty good in a wheelchair. We are thankful for our great kids. Such a big help at this time.
Number 1 something sweet - a doughnut in a box. A little out of proportion. I am so out of practice. This was done in the large Canson sketchbook with a Micron 03 pen.
Take care out there.....


2 comments:
Mmmmm…doughnuts. :-)
— (not-so-anonymous) Joanna
Yum...there is one left for me. Simplicity in a sketch is powerful. :)
Post a Comment