I am so far behind on computer stuff, paper work, etc., my studio and table are covered with junk mail and junk. It will take a few days here to get back to just litter!
We did have our breakfast sandwiches on the porch the last couple of days so I sketched this morning. A small landscape on the bottom of the previous doughnut in box sketch.
For Scavenger Hunt 192 https://creativespark.art/threads/scavenger-hunt-192-june-13-june-25.9093/
Number 2 landscape - as usual the back yard. The Indian Blankets are blooming. Pretty after the bit of rain we had. I think there was about 2 inches here when it was flooding north and south of us. Some is better than none. This is Sharpie pen and watercolor.
I used an old Windsor Newton set of paints, very small with 12 colors. Not the best tones. No good green. But at least I put pen to paper!


2 comments:
I really like this. The flowers are so bright and make it pop. Glad you are slowly getting back to straightening out life that is there in piles. It takes a while to catch up. Love to all there!
Sorry to hear about the pneumonia, poor Gene. Glad that you guys were able to be out on the porch. The sketch is great! Don’t worry about those piles on the desk. Hugs.
Post a Comment