Website Jo Castillo Art




Back to my website:

Tuesday, July 05, 2022

Digi Sketch for New Hunt

I went to the doctor for a quick check on my jaw, slight infection it seems.  I'm fine.  Anyway, while I waited and waited I sketched a digital sketch on my iPhone with the app, Brushes.

For the new Scavenger Hunt from Life 30

Number 1, first of 3 lighting devices - the lights hanging on the wall used for looking in your eyes, ears and throat.  


We had a great Independence weekend.  We went to town and had breakfast at Anitas on Saturday.  Joanna's birthday on Sunday here with beans (frijoles), rice, fresh tortillas, sopapillas (made by Jennie) and carrot cake. Monday we went to Jennie's and Brandon's for brisket and some Independence Day fun.  It was a good weekend.  Hope you did well, too!!  We just had leftovers for dinner .... so good.

When I walked and sketched the other day I got a pretty good photo of a dragonfly.  There aren't nearly as many now.  The flowers have mostly dried up.  We need rain!!!

The dragonfly was balancing on the end of a grass stalk.  Interesting.  The flycatcher didn't see it I guess.  


 


4 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Joan Tavolott said...

Good digital of the lights at the doctor's office. Hope your jaw is doing better.

Jo Castillo said...

Rajani, thanks so much.

Jo Castillo said...

Joan, thanks. The swelling has gone down. We shall see. Seems better to me.


About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los Niños. "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels

#inktober (48) #inktober2019 (27) #inktober2023 (20) #inktober21 (11) abstract (1) Acrylic Paintings (75) Arizona (3) Art House Project (14) artist (88) artist blogger (356) artist blogger  instruction (3) artist blogger  instruction (20) artist blogger  instruction (17) artist blogger instruction (40) artist friend (7) at (1) Balloons (1) Baseball (206) Bastrop Sketchers (11) Bastrop TX (34) Bolivia (5) Calendar (1) Canada (3) Challenge (5) Charity Events (74) chile (4) classes (3) coaster sketch (9) colored pencil (59) computer art (5) DailyPaintworks Auction (3) demo video (4) Digital Painting (14) doodle (1) dphotos (1) exhibit (156) Figure (4) Fine Art Friends (3) Floweb browsing (1) Flowers (33) food (10) Footwork (1) fused glass (3) Gallery (3) gluten free (5) Golden Open paints (2) Golf (12) House Concert (1) iMac Sketch (1) Inktense (2) inst (1) instruction (76) iPad Sketch (90) iPad sketches (103) iph (1) iPhone painting (3) iPhone sketch (26) jo (1) Jo's Notion (9) Jo's Thoughts (299) Joanna (2) Joodles (2) Landscapes (137) Marines (29) marketing (3) meme (6) Music (68) New Mexico (130) Nonsense (2) Oil Painting (72) Oil Pastel (1) painting buddies (1) PanPastel works (3) Pastel (29) Pastel Demo (60) Pastel Paintings (408) pastel sketch (132) Pastels (12) pears (3) Peru (1) Photo (83) photography (1) Photos (981) Plein air painting (56) podcast (1) poll (1) pottery (2) Powwow (3) Recipe (6) restaurants (6) scenery (17) Sculptor (7) sculpture (4) seascape (2) sketch (4) Sketches (1804) snow (2) Still Life (36) Stu (1) Studio (26) Texas (70) Trees (36) tribute (5) under painting (1) Unsorted (7) videos (4) watercolor (178) watercolors (13) web browsing (262) web page (11) wetcanvas (1) WIP work in progress (15) workshop (8) World Blog Hop (2) Yesterfest (2) zentangle (2)