Website Jo Castillo Art




Back to my website:

Friday, March 27, 2020

The Last for Hunt 626

For the last of Hunt 626 I sketched in the big book.  Are you tired of me saying this?  I'm about two thirds or more through the book.  Slowly but surely......the end is in sight.

I sketched at the dining table with a Micron 02.

Number 6 - something that smells delicious - I was looking at some cookies or pastry and then I saw the container of chopped green chile.  I can't think of anything that smells better or makes me more homesick than green chile that is roasted and peeled with some garlic and salt on it.  So!!
Number 7 - crunchy - H-E-B multigrain rice crackers, they are crunchy and yummy.  (I ate crackers and green chile like a dip.  Mmmmm.)

Number 8 - something in your car that you haul everywhere with you but you never use - We haul this charger around and never use it.  Gene does keep it charged.  I think it is good that we have it and never need it.

I'm hosting the next Hunt.  I had to smile.  This Hunt was recycled by EP from September 2007.  I recycled the new Hunt from the Hunt just before this one.  Never looked, all by accident.  Also one of the challenges for this Hunt 626 was to put a "foot" in a sketch.  When I saw that I  was sketching my ceiling sketches.  I laughed out loud.  No foot in these sketches either.

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

I made what Okies call white chili earlier this week. It is made with chicken, white beans, and green chili. Pretty good stuff. Of course we put ours over corn tortillas.

Jo Castillo said...

Bag Blog, white chile sounds good. I'd make it with pork. Ha.


About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los Niños. "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels

#inktober (48) #inktober2019 (27) #inktober2023 (20) #inktober21 (11) abstract (1) Acrylic Paintings (75) Arizona (3) Art House Project (14) artist (88) artist blogger (356) artist blogger  instruction (3) artist blogger  instruction (20) artist blogger  instruction (17) artist blogger instruction (40) artist friend (7) at (1) Balloons (1) Baseball (206) Bastrop Sketchers (11) Bastrop TX (34) Bolivia (5) Calendar (1) Canada (3) Challenge (5) Charity Events (74) chile (4) classes (3) coaster sketch (9) colored pencil (58) computer art (5) DailyPaintworks Auction (3) demo video (4) Digital Painting (14) doodle (1) dphotos (1) exhibit (155) Figure (4) Fine Art Friends (3) Floweb browsing (1) Flowers (33) food (10) Footwork (1) fused glass (3) Gallery (3) gluten free (5) Golden Open paints (2) Golf (12) House Concert (1) iMac Sketch (1) Inktense (2) inst (1) instruction (75) iPad Sketch (90) iPad sketches (102) iph (1) iPhone painting (3) iPhone sketch (24) jo (1) Jo's Notion (9) Jo's Thoughts (298) Joanna (2) Joodles (2) Landscapes (137) Marines (29) marketing (3) meme (6) Music (68) New Mexico (130) Nonsense (2) Oil Painting (72) Oil Pastel (1) painting buddies (1) PanPastel works (3) Pastel (29) Pastel Demo (60) Pastel Paintings (408) pastel sketch (129) Pastels (12) pears (3) Peru (1) Photo (83) photography (1) Photos (972) Plein air painting (56) podcast (1) poll (1) pottery (2) Powwow (3) Recipe (6) restaurants (6) scenery (17) Sculptor (7) sculpture (4) seascape (2) sketch (4) Sketches (1792) snow (2) Still Life (36) Stu (1) Studio (26) Texas (70) Trees (36) tribute (5) under painting (1) Unsorted (7) videos (4) watercolor (178) watercolors (12) web browsing (262) web page (11) wetcanvas (1) WIP work in progress (15) workshop (8) World Blog Hop (2) Yesterfest (2) zentangle (2)