Website Jo Castillo Art




Back to my website:

Monday, August 07, 2017

Waning Hunt

Yep, Hunt 506 is about over.  Tomorrow is the last day.  I was thinking of the waning moon and then had to look up "waning" just to make sure it was when the moon was leaving.  Why did that word come to my mind.   I'm rambling......

I sketched in the big coffee table book.  Progress in that book is slow but sure.  I sketched with a waning Micron 05 so my sketch is a bit faint.  Sigh....

For Scavenger Hunt 506
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1431790

Number 11 has lid, the big bin I am packing with art supplies.  It is roughly 18 x 20 x 31 inches
Number 12 has straps, the bag I use for my plein air supplies, I cleaned it out and it folds flat and fits in the bin.  I wrote on it the sketch has handles, but I already sketched handles so I'm subbing this for straps.
Number 13 gives out wave(s), my hand.  Actually I usually wave with my right hand except when driving.

We are almost ready for our trip.  I'm going down to Art Connections to collect my four paintings since they are moving.  I will need to change their status on my website and find a place to hang them here at home.

The saga will continue  ...  check back.


2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

Be safe on your trip. My cousin has been calling and wants me to come to Red River for the Hot Chili Days, Cool Mountain Nights music festival August 16 - 19th. It would be fun, but I just don't know if I can swing it. You and Gene should go.

Jo Castillo said...

Bag Blog, thanks for the tip. We will probably go for an evening. We are in Luuuuubbock this morning. Crazy day yesterday but good.


About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los Niños. "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels

#inktober (48) #inktober2019 (27) #inktober2023 (20) #inktober21 (11) abstract (1) Acrylic Paintings (75) Arizona (3) Art House Project (14) artist (88) artist blogger (356) artist blogger  instruction (3) artist blogger  instruction (20) artist blogger  instruction (17) artist blogger instruction (40) artist friend (7) at (1) Balloons (1) Baseball (206) Bastrop Sketchers (11) Bastrop TX (34) Bolivia (5) Calendar (1) Canada (3) Challenge (5) Charity Events (74) chile (4) classes (3) coaster sketch (9) colored pencil (58) computer art (5) DailyPaintworks Auction (3) demo video (4) Digital Painting (14) doodle (1) dphotos (1) exhibit (155) Figure (4) Fine Art Friends (3) Floweb browsing (1) Flowers (33) food (10) Footwork (1) fused glass (3) Gallery (3) gluten free (5) Golden Open paints (2) Golf (12) House Concert (1) iMac Sketch (1) Inktense (2) inst (1) instruction (75) iPad Sketch (90) iPad sketches (102) iph (1) iPhone painting (3) iPhone sketch (24) jo (1) Jo's Notion (9) Jo's Thoughts (298) Joanna (2) Joodles (2) Landscapes (137) Marines (29) marketing (3) meme (6) Music (68) New Mexico (130) Nonsense (2) Oil Painting (72) Oil Pastel (1) painting buddies (1) PanPastel works (3) Pastel (29) Pastel Demo (60) Pastel Paintings (408) pastel sketch (129) Pastels (12) pears (3) Peru (1) Photo (83) photography (1) Photos (974) Plein air painting (56) podcast (1) poll (1) pottery (2) Powwow (3) Recipe (6) restaurants (6) scenery (17) Sculptor (7) sculpture (4) seascape (2) sketch (4) Sketches (1795) snow (2) Still Life (36) Stu (1) Studio (26) Texas (70) Trees (36) tribute (5) under painting (1) Unsorted (7) videos (4) watercolor (178) watercolors (12) web browsing (262) web page (11) wetcanvas (1) WIP work in progress (15) workshop (8) World Blog Hop (2) Yesterfest (2) zentangle (2)