Website Jo Castillo Art




Back to my website:

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Last For Hunt 259

I decided to try doing a draft on the Blogger APP and then posting via Safari to see if I can then add links and such. I sketched on my iPad with Brushes and can post the photo from the APP .. Maybe.

Number 6 (?) my numbers seem to be off. Raisins or other dried fruit - Sketched my breakfast yet again.


Note:


I posted the above for Scavenger Hunt 259  from my iPad with BE Write HD.  It said it would post a draft, but was blank, so had to just post it.  I could not add links through that or the Blog APP.  So, not to satisfactory as a tool without my iMac.  Guess that means I need a new MacBook Pro for the summer, eh?  Can't take my iMac with us to Alaska on the plane like a carry on.  Heh.

It is rainy and cold here.  We still really need the rain, so won't complain about it.  UT Baseball was cancelled last night and may be cancelled tonight as well.  Miss the baseball but we need rain more than baseball I suppose.  We did not miss sitting in the stands at 45 or 50 degrees.  The chill factor there must make it about 35.  Way to miserable for us.  Maybe the Sunday games will be better.

Our yard is nice and green.  We had some visiting cormorants this morning on the southeast lake this morning.  You can see a hint on the little island.  They are sure big old birds.  You can see a few wildflowers, too. 



Gene put up the shutters in the entry.  They look very nice and are great on that long narrow window.  Photos from the iPad.  


4 comments:

Joanna said...

Can you not use the regular blogger interface via Safari on the iPad? Or does it use some sort of extensions that don't work on the iPad?

Anyway...I like the sketch.

Jo Castillo said...

The Blogger interface works but you cannot attach photos or upload them. Weird. I can't upload photos on wet canvas.com either. I'll keep trying things.

Bag Blog said...

It is looking green around here too - probably not like your area. I always love the Hill Country in the spring time. Nice shutters.

Jo Castillo said...

Bag Blog, thank you. First time to have shutters. I like them a lot. It is green and pretty. Some of the burned areas have some ground cover and some of the trees are Ok. Still need rain.


About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los NiƱos. "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels

#inktober (48) #inktober2019 (27) #inktober2023 (20) #inktober21 (11) abstract (1) Acrylic Paintings (75) Arizona (3) Art House Project (14) artist (88) artist blogger (356) artist blogger  instruction (3) artist blogger  instruction (20) artist blogger  instruction (17) artist blogger instruction (40) artist friend (7) at (1) Balloons (1) Baseball (206) Bastrop Sketchers (11) Bastrop TX (34) Bolivia (5) Calendar (1) Canada (3) Challenge (5) Charity Events (74) chile (4) classes (3) coaster sketch (9) colored pencil (59) computer art (5) DailyPaintworks Auction (3) demo video (4) Digital Painting (14) doodle (1) dphotos (1) exhibit (156) Figure (4) Fine Art Friends (3) Floweb browsing (1) Flowers (33) food (10) Footwork (1) fused glass (3) Gallery (3) gluten free (5) Golden Open paints (2) Golf (12) House Concert (1) iMac Sketch (1) Inktense (2) inst (1) instruction (76) iPad Sketch (90) iPad sketches (103) iph (1) iPhone painting (3) iPhone sketch (26) jo (1) Jo's Notion (9) Jo's Thoughts (299) Joanna (2) Joodles (2) Landscapes (137) Marines (29) marketing (3) meme (6) Music (68) New Mexico (130) Nonsense (2) Oil Painting (72) Oil Pastel (1) painting buddies (1) PanPastel works (3) Pastel (29) Pastel Demo (60) Pastel Paintings (408) pastel sketch (132) Pastels (12) pears (3) Peru (1) Photo (83) photography (1) Photos (981) Plein air painting (56) podcast (1) poll (1) pottery (2) Powwow (3) Recipe (6) restaurants (6) scenery (17) Sculptor (7) sculpture (4) seascape (2) sketch (4) Sketches (1804) snow (2) Still Life (36) Stu (1) Studio (26) Texas (70) Trees (36) tribute (5) under painting (1) Unsorted (7) videos (4) watercolor (178) watercolors (13) web browsing (262) web page (11) wetcanvas (1) WIP work in progress (15) workshop (8) World Blog Hop (2) Yesterfest (2) zentangle (2)