Exhibits

Gallery: Art Connections Gallery 908 Main Street, Bastrop Texas 512 581-1799 http://artconnectionsgallerybastrop.com/


See additional work on my website

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Last Sketch Hunt 87

When we got home and settled down, I saw these tickets on my desk. They were one of the items on the list for Scavenger Hunt 87 on wet canvas.

Number 10, something that remind you of a good time. Baseball tickets, even if they were for the game we didn't get to play! About 15 minutes in the regular NY sketchbook. For more info on these Scavenger Hunt sketches look here. You can also put Scavenger Hunt in the search box at the top of this blog and see more sketches that I have done.

1 comment:

fishing guy said...

Jo: That is a cool sketch, you will have this forever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los NiƱos. (Link on sidebar) "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill