Exhibits

Gallery: Art Connections Gallery 123 N. Main Street on the Square in La Grange, Texas.
979-206-2222 http://artconnectionsgallerybastrop.com/


See additional work on my website

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

UT Baseball Honors Congratulations

Congratulations!!

The Longhorns made big news yesterday. Kyle Russell, Big 12 Player of the Year, Adrian Alaniz, Pitcher of the Year and Auggie Garrido, Co-coach of the Year. You can read about it on the official page. First baseman Chance Wheeless, third baseman Bradley Suttle, catcher Preston Clark joined Alaniz and Russell on the All-Big 12 First Team. The Longhorns' second-team selections include starting pitcher James Russell and relief pitcher Randy Boone.

So nice. The first game in the tournament for the Horns is today at 1:00 p.m. against Kansas State. The Horns won two out of three against them at home in March. You can watch streaming video on the Big 12 site. We are ready and will be there to cheer them on!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los NiƱos. (Link on sidebar) "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels