Exhibits

Gallery: Art Connections Gallery 123 N. Main Street on the Square in La Grange, Texas.
979-206-2222 http://artconnectionsgallerybastrop.com/


See additional work on my website

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sketches, At Last


These sketches for the Scavenger Hunt on wetcanvas.com were done on February 2. I did not get them photographed and posted. #5, 9V battery, #6, corner of picture frame, #7, house plant, #8 nail clippers, and #9 remote control. These were done with a ZIG Milleneum pen in a Canson sketchbook, probably about 45 minutes. All sketched with a pen and no erasing. I'm pleased overall. A few skewed lines. We had leaves the last hunt and house plant this hunt and I only have 2 house plants, so you may see them again. Ha. Now off to the ballpark.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los NiƱos. (Link on sidebar) "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels