I sketched at Physical Therapy for Gene yesterday. Not much to see, sort of like a doctor's office. It is so good for Gene to be more active.
I sketched in a sketchbook I got for the great grands. I sketched on the back page, just in case. The tablet style is 4 x 6 inches, Master's Touch by Fabriano. Nice paper, will take watercolor. The sketches fill the page. I used a Pentel R.S.V.P. ballpoint pen. About 30 minutes.
Number 2 box-tissue box and Number 3 multiple items
For Scavenger Hunt from Life 196 https://creativespark.art/threads/scavenger-hunt-from-life-196-jul-31-aug-12.9181/
Maybe more sketching today. It is too hot to be outside during my day off, so maybe a library or coffee place.


2 comments:
I'm glad you were able to find some items to sketch at Gene's PT...and I'm glad he is getting more active again.
Joan, thanks. Gene is a work in progress. :-)
Post a Comment