It was starting to get warm about 930 or so but we went for a walk anyway. Joanna pushed Gene in the wheelchair so she got a workout. I went to the first bench and sketched in the Ohuhu sketchbook that is 10 x 7.6 inches with only one more page to fill. I had my small watercolor set, Windsor Newton. I'm not fond of the colors in this set. It is small and fits in my pocket, though.
For Scavenger Hunt 196 https://creativespark.art/threads/scavenger-hunt-from-life-196-jul-31-aug-12.9181/
So, there you are then.



5 comments:
It was a pretty good day. I like the sketches!
— (not-so-anonymous) Joanna
Thanks, Joanna (not so anonymous). Good to be outside.
So beautiful
rkrsrue.blogspot.com
Both of these have nice strong color in them. Nicely done! Glad you were able to sketch outside.
It was really nice, Joan. Joanna is here tonight so maybe again tomorrow!
Post a Comment