Website Jo Castillo Art




Back to my website:

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Charlie Sketch

I made the list for this Scavenger Hunt 679.  I do an alphabetical list often because we have 26 items and the alphabet is 26 letters so I don't have to number or keep count.  Lazy person I am.  This time I was even lazier and decided to just use the phonetic alphabet.

Alfa
Bravo
Charlie
Delta
Echo
Foxtrot
Golf
Hotel
India
Juliet
Kilo
Lima
Mike
November
Oscar
Papa
Quebec
Romeo
Sierra
Tango
Uniform
Victor
Whiskey
Xray
Yankee
Zulu

I thought of Charlie as a perfume but do not have any perfume bottles.  My friend Regina, has a little terrier, Charlie, that has a very independent but loving disposition.  I got a new stuffed puppy from Gene for Mothers Day and that reminded me of Charlie.  So in a round about way I arrived at this sketch for "Charlie".


Number 1, Charlie - in the big sketchbook with a Micron 02.

It will be interesting to see some of the associations the artists find.  I will let you know what is found for the Hunt.  Do you have any ideas?  Especially for Zulu or Delta?


3 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

charlie is very soft and fluffy looking 😀

Joan Tavolott said...

Your list for the hunt is challenging my brain. Charlie is a welcome addition to the hunt.

Jo Castillo said...

Thanks Jennifer Rose. He is very soft and matches a larger dog, so appears to be the puppy of same.

Thanks to you, Joan. Sorry the list is complicated but it seemed fun. Sometimes I don't like to think either and hope for "cup" or "table" or "book" to be on the list. The only things on this list are mike and x-ray. Maybe golf and whiskey. :-)


About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los Niños. "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels

#inktober (48) #inktober2019 (27) #inktober2023 (20) #inktober21 (11) abstract (1) Acrylic Paintings (75) Arizona (3) Art House Project (14) artist (88) artist blogger (356) artist blogger  instruction (3) artist blogger  instruction (20) artist blogger  instruction (17) artist blogger instruction (40) artist friend (7) at (1) Balloons (1) Baseball (206) Bastrop Sketchers (11) Bastrop TX (34) Bolivia (5) Calendar (1) Canada (3) Challenge (5) Charity Events (74) chile (4) classes (3) coaster sketch (9) colored pencil (58) computer art (5) DailyPaintworks Auction (3) demo video (4) Digital Painting (14) doodle (1) dphotos (1) exhibit (155) Figure (4) Fine Art Friends (3) Floweb browsing (1) Flowers (33) food (10) Footwork (1) fused glass (3) Gallery (3) gluten free (5) Golden Open paints (2) Golf (12) House Concert (1) iMac Sketch (1) Inktense (2) inst (1) instruction (75) iPad Sketch (90) iPad sketches (102) iph (1) iPhone painting (3) iPhone sketch (24) jo (1) Jo's Notion (9) Jo's Thoughts (298) Joanna (2) Joodles (2) Landscapes (137) Marines (29) marketing (3) meme (6) Music (68) New Mexico (130) Nonsense (2) Oil Painting (72) Oil Pastel (1) painting buddies (1) PanPastel works (3) Pastel (29) Pastel Demo (60) Pastel Paintings (408) pastel sketch (129) Pastels (12) pears (3) Peru (1) Photo (83) photography (1) Photos (975) Plein air painting (56) podcast (1) poll (1) pottery (2) Powwow (3) Recipe (6) restaurants (6) scenery (17) Sculptor (7) sculpture (4) seascape (2) sketch (4) Sketches (1797) snow (2) Still Life (36) Stu (1) Studio (26) Texas (70) Trees (36) tribute (5) under painting (1) Unsorted (7) videos (4) watercolor (178) watercolors (13) web browsing (262) web page (11) wetcanvas (1) WIP work in progress (15) workshop (8) World Blog Hop (2) Yesterfest (2) zentangle (2)