Website Jo Castillo Art




Back to my website:

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Hunt 490, Yes, Already..

The big book called to me for a sketch.  I used the Micron 01 and added colored pencil.  Scavenger Hunt 490  http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?p=21065348&posted=1

Number 1, toy - Gene gave me both of these separately.  The gown on the monkey with the ice pack on the head says, "Hang in there!  You'll feel better soon!"    The doggie had a balloon and candy which I will probably get sketched later.

This is in the large sketchbook at the table.

Setup for my sketch.

I am feeling better, a bit sore in my tummy and chest.  Everything was moved around and I am on a liquid diet.  Funny/strange that I don't feel hungry.  I'm always hungry, even when I feel bad!  Wrong signals, I suppose.  I am putzing around the house.  This is the first sketch in a while.  Gene is a good and caring nurse. Smiling....

The Longhorn Baseball team won their last 4 games.  Whew!  If they win today they will sweep Kansas State for the series.  They had  shutouts Friday and Saturday, the first time in seven years to have back to back shutouts.  Good for Nolan Kingham and Morgan Cooper/Beau Ridgeway. Would have liked to have been there.  The weather was good, too.   Hook 'em Horns.

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. I hope this does the trick and you just keep getting better. The monkey with the ice pack is pretty funny. Leave it to Gene to come up with such a toy.

Jennifer Rose said...

glad you are doing better :)


About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los Niños. "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels

#inktober (48) #inktober2019 (27) #inktober2023 (20) #inktober21 (11) abstract (1) Acrylic Paintings (75) Arizona (3) Art House Project (14) artist (88) artist blogger (355) artist blogger  instruction (3) artist blogger  instruction (20) artist blogger  instruction (17) artist blogger instruction (40) artist friend (7) at (1) Balloons (1) Baseball (203) Bastrop Sketchers (11) Bastrop TX (34) Bolivia (5) Calendar (1) Canada (3) Challenge (5) Charity Events (74) chile (4) classes (3) coaster sketch (9) colored pencil (58) computer art (5) DailyPaintworks Auction (3) demo video (4) Digital Painting (14) doodle (1) dphotos (1) exhibit (154) Figure (4) Fine Art Friends (3) Floweb browsing (1) Flowers (33) food (10) Footwork (1) fused glass (3) Gallery (3) gluten free (5) Golden Open paints (2) Golf (12) House Concert (1) iMac Sketch (1) Inktense (2) inst (1) instruction (75) iPad Sketch (90) iPad sketches (102) iph (1) iPhone painting (3) iPhone sketch (24) jo (1) Jo's Notion (9) Jo's Thoughts (298) Joanna (2) Joodles (2) Landscapes (137) Marines (29) marketing (3) meme (6) Music (68) New Mexico (130) Nonsense (2) Oil Painting (72) Oil Pastel (1) painting buddies (1) PanPastel works (3) Pastel (29) Pastel Demo (60) Pastel Paintings (408) pastel sketch (129) Pastels (12) pears (3) Peru (1) Photo (83) photography (1) Photos (969) Plein air painting (56) podcast (1) poll (1) pottery (2) Powwow (3) Recipe (6) restaurants (6) scenery (17) Sculptor (7) sculpture (4) seascape (2) sketch (4) Sketches (1781) snow (2) Still Life (36) Stu (1) Studio (26) Texas (69) Trees (36) tribute (5) under painting (1) Unsorted (7) videos (4) watercolor (178) watercolors (7) web browsing (262) web page (11) wetcanvas (1) WIP work in progress (15) workshop (8) World Blog Hop (2) Yesterfest (2) zentangle (2)