Website Jo Castillo Art




Back to my website:

Friday, May 10, 2013

Scavenger Hunt 312, Off and Running

I  actually sketched a bit the last couple of days.  Good sign that I may get back to painting, right?

Scavenger Hunt 313 started yesterday.  I started out on the porch with the iPad.  They are numbered wrong, but here goes.

Number 1, Fingers crossed from the top - iPad, Brushes

Number 2, Fingers crossed from the bottom - iPad Brushes

Number 3, Pen cap - Prismacolor 01 in my Canson sketchbook.

Number 4, Thumb alone and Number 5, Fist These were done today, out on the porch.  It has been perfect for sitting out there.  Too bad "hot" is coming.

Number 6, Something that starts with "T", how about a tree?

Number 7, power bar, an energy bar that is very good to eat.  I am gluten sensitive and I eat these. They have oats and barley malt and are not processed in a gluten free environment, so not truly gluten free.

My new Canon Power Shot camera is very nice, small and easy to use.  Just slightly different from my Casio Exilim to make me look at the buttons every time.  I will get used to it.  I took a couple of close ups from the porch yesterday and it works pretty well.

The island (which is growing every day - we need rain) in the middle of the lake with the turtles and egret.
An Eastern Bluebird on the feeder.


2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

Great sketches as usual. Hands are difficult.

Toby and I are off to Branson for a long weekend. We've never been, so it should be interesting.

Jo Castillo said...

Ah, Bag Blog, Branson is fun. Pretty area as well. Have fun. Thanks, I'm not as skittish of hands as I used to be. We do them a lot on the Scavenger Hunts.


About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los Niños. "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels

#inktober (48) #inktober2019 (27) #inktober2023 (20) #inktober21 (11) abstract (1) Acrylic Paintings (75) Arizona (3) Art House Project (14) artist (88) artist blogger (356) artist blogger  instruction (3) artist blogger  instruction (20) artist blogger  instruction (17) artist blogger instruction (40) artist friend (7) at (1) Balloons (1) Baseball (206) Bastrop Sketchers (11) Bastrop TX (34) Bolivia (5) Calendar (1) Canada (3) Challenge (5) Charity Events (74) chile (4) classes (3) coaster sketch (9) colored pencil (59) computer art (5) DailyPaintworks Auction (3) demo video (4) Digital Painting (14) doodle (1) dphotos (1) exhibit (156) Figure (4) Fine Art Friends (3) Floweb browsing (1) Flowers (33) food (10) Footwork (1) fused glass (3) Gallery (3) gluten free (5) Golden Open paints (2) Golf (12) House Concert (1) iMac Sketch (1) Inktense (2) inst (1) instruction (76) iPad Sketch (90) iPad sketches (103) iph (1) iPhone painting (3) iPhone sketch (26) jo (1) Jo's Notion (9) Jo's Thoughts (299) Joanna (2) Joodles (2) Landscapes (137) Marines (29) marketing (3) meme (6) Music (68) New Mexico (130) Nonsense (2) Oil Painting (72) Oil Pastel (1) painting buddies (1) PanPastel works (3) Pastel (29) Pastel Demo (60) Pastel Paintings (408) pastel sketch (132) Pastels (12) pears (3) Peru (1) Photo (83) photography (1) Photos (981) Plein air painting (56) podcast (1) poll (1) pottery (2) Powwow (3) Recipe (6) restaurants (6) scenery (17) Sculptor (7) sculpture (4) seascape (2) sketch (4) Sketches (1804) snow (2) Still Life (36) Stu (1) Studio (26) Texas (70) Trees (36) tribute (5) under painting (1) Unsorted (7) videos (4) watercolor (178) watercolors (13) web browsing (262) web page (11) wetcanvas (1) WIP work in progress (15) workshop (8) World Blog Hop (2) Yesterfest (2) zentangle (2)