Exhibits

Gallery: Art Connections Gallery 908 Main Street, Bastrop Texas 512 581-1799 http://artconnectionsgallerybastrop.com/


See additional work on my website

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Byrd and Street in Bastrop

I just got the newsletter from Larry Byrd and Kathy Street. Byrd and Street will be performing in Bastrop at the Roadhouse on Friday, April 30 from 6 to 9 p.m. That is great. The Longhorns will be playing baseball in Waco against Baylor so maybe we can actually go listen to some great music. They are both visual artists as well, you can see some of their work on their website here. Listen to some of their music on their site and then lets go see them in person.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los NiƱos. (Link on sidebar) "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill