Exhibits

Gallery: Art Connections Gallery 123 N. Main Street on the Square in La Grange, Texas.
979-206-2222 http://artconnectionsgallerybastrop.com/


See additional work on my website

Monday, November 17, 2008

Large Pastel Installation

For those of us that never think of pastels in king size work, check out this installation by Brenda Ferguson . Brenda lives in Dixmont, Maine. Many months in the making, it is 14 feet x 32 feet. It is a beach scene in Maine. Amazing. The web posting is two parts, continued at the bottom of the first page. What an amazing piece of work. Congratulations, Brenda!

2 comments:

Nancy Moskovitz said...

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Jo. Amazing.

Jo Castillo said...

Hi Nancy, that is a very ambitious project, eh? A lot of work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los NiƱos. (Link on sidebar) "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels