6. What is your worst quality? I can't make a quick decision, I'm wishy washy. I couldn't decide which questions to answer. I was going to answer them all, but didn't want to get into morals. :) I didn't know who to tag, so I tagged everybody that reads my blog. Thanks.
So, consider you ALL tagged again. If you want to play, let me know and I will put your link here. That way, things will go on and for those of you that haven't been tagged, are feeling left out, and want to play (I know you are out there), well, here you are then. You can see who I probably would tag in the links to art blogs below. Scroll down and go look at some wonderful blogs. Thanks again.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.(I used 6) 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I was tagged this time by Linda Blondheim. (This link is to her web site.) She is a great artist in Florida and is generous and sharing with her art know-how both in painting and in business. She was a caterer so offers recipes as well. (Do you remember the macaroni and cheese sandwiches?) You can read her facts and see who else she tagged here.
Here are some new facts. By that, I mean something I didn't tell you when I was tagged before. These are really from the OLD days.
- I was the Socorro County Rodeo Queen. I was a barrel racer. I haven't been on a horse in years or had on any boots.
- My daily uniform is jeans and shirts. Sweatshirts and sweatpants in the winter. I haven't had a dress on in years.
- I went to airline school in Hollywood and worked for Continental Airlines as a reservation and ticket agent.
- I took a correspondence art class and never finished.
- I was a grease monkey. My dad had a service station. I pumped gas, changed tires, greased cars. It was fun. After all, Gene worked in the station catty-corner from ours.