Website Jo Castillo Art




Back to my website:

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Last Two Sketches for Scavenger Hunt 62

I did a couple more sketches for Scavenger Hunt 62 and posted the start for Scavenger Hunt 63. I should have posted it last night. I just commented on 62 and went to bed. A touch of old-timers disease. I had the list ready, I've had it ready for a couple of weeks, I sent it to Jeanne Grant early, as she was having knee surgery. I have been thinking of her. Hopefully all went well and she is finishing rehab and on her way to recovery.

Sadly, I only finished nine out of the twenty-six for this Hunt. #6, 7 and 8. Something from the fridge - my favorite white wine, Doña Isadora from Chile along with a measuring cup and measuring spoons. Challenge to paint them together. I used the Micron 005 pens, black and green. About 20 -25 minutes in my sketchbook.



#9. Something you don't like to eat. This is Micron 005 pens, too. About 30 minutes. To find something I don't like to eat in this house is hard because I don't usually buy anything I don't like and as you might suspect, I like most foods. I was digging around and found this box of Jell-o. I don't like Jell-o very much and this low calorie stuff must be worse. It must have been there for a few years for one of us that was sick and couldn't eat solid food. Uuuuuu. When we were kids we used to swipe Jell-o from the cupboard and go eat it dry. I could eat it that way. :)

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I like JELL-O just fine. I wonder why you don't. I also like to eat it dry, though. Heh heh.

Jo Castillo said...

Well, I don't know. I eat it, but it is much like eating nothing. When it is in a salad or cake (do you remember the Jell-0 cakes?) I eat and enjoy, but it doesn't leave any sensation of having eaten. So, what is the point?

Hugs,
M


About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los Niños. "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels

#inktober (48) #inktober2019 (27) #inktober2023 (20) #inktober21 (11) abstract (1) Acrylic Paintings (75) Arizona (3) Art House Project (14) artist (88) artist blogger (356) artist blogger  instruction (3) artist blogger  instruction (20) artist blogger  instruction (17) artist blogger instruction (40) artist friend (7) at (1) Balloons (1) Baseball (206) Bastrop Sketchers (11) Bastrop TX (34) Bolivia (5) Calendar (1) Canada (3) Challenge (5) Charity Events (74) chile (4) classes (3) coaster sketch (9) colored pencil (58) computer art (5) DailyPaintworks Auction (3) demo video (4) Digital Painting (14) doodle (1) dphotos (1) exhibit (155) Figure (4) Fine Art Friends (3) Floweb browsing (1) Flowers (33) food (10) Footwork (1) fused glass (3) Gallery (3) gluten free (5) Golden Open paints (2) Golf (12) House Concert (1) iMac Sketch (1) Inktense (2) inst (1) instruction (75) iPad Sketch (90) iPad sketches (102) iph (1) iPhone painting (3) iPhone sketch (24) jo (1) Jo's Notion (9) Jo's Thoughts (298) Joanna (2) Joodles (2) Landscapes (137) Marines (29) marketing (3) meme (6) Music (68) New Mexico (130) Nonsense (2) Oil Painting (72) Oil Pastel (1) painting buddies (1) PanPastel works (3) Pastel (29) Pastel Demo (60) Pastel Paintings (408) pastel sketch (129) Pastels (12) pears (3) Peru (1) Photo (83) photography (1) Photos (975) Plein air painting (56) podcast (1) poll (1) pottery (2) Powwow (3) Recipe (6) restaurants (6) scenery (17) Sculptor (7) sculpture (4) seascape (2) sketch (4) Sketches (1798) snow (2) Still Life (36) Stu (1) Studio (26) Texas (70) Trees (36) tribute (5) under painting (1) Unsorted (7) videos (4) watercolor (178) watercolors (13) web browsing (262) web page (11) wetcanvas (1) WIP work in progress (15) workshop (8) World Blog Hop (2) Yesterfest (2) zentangle (2)