Website Jo Castillo Art




Back to my website:

Friday, August 10, 2007

Blog Art Congratulations!

I opened up USA Weekend in the Albuquerque Journal this morning. Several interesting articles and among them was one entitled, Online Blog Art. Featured are two artists with blogs I read frequently. Jan Blencowe with her Painting a Day Project and Jamie Grossman. I discovered them on wetcanvas.com. Pretty nifty, congratulations to them. The other is J. Matt Miller. I had seen his work, but not subscribed to his blog. I love his tool paintings. Check these guys/gals out. Nice work.

And, remember that many of my paintings are for sale at Peppers Art Gallery in Magdalena, New Mexico.


Just a Bowl of.....
Acrylic on Everlast Canvas Panel, 5 x 7 inches, $50.00 unframed

Art from my web page and my plein air specials are postage free until Christmas. The reason being that recent paintings are with me and others are at home in Bastrop, so require extra shipping time. You can buy from my web page safely with your credit card or PayPal or just send me an e-mail.

4 comments:

J Matt Miller said...

Thanks for stopping by, Jo. I enjoyed your site as well. Keep is up!

Jo Castillo said...

Thanks, back. You have some unique ideas, love to look.

Jo

MD said...

Beautiful!!!
MD

Jo Castillo said...

MD,
Thanks for stopping by and for the nice comment. :)
Jo


About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los NiƱos. "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels

#inktober (48) #inktober2019 (27) #inktober2023 (20) #inktober21 (11) abstract (1) Acrylic Paintings (75) Arizona (3) Art House Project (14) artist (88) artist blogger (356) artist blogger  instruction (3) artist blogger  instruction (20) artist blogger  instruction (17) artist blogger instruction (40) artist friend (7) at (1) Balloons (1) Baseball (206) Bastrop Sketchers (11) Bastrop TX (34) Bolivia (5) Calendar (1) Canada (3) Challenge (5) Charity Events (74) chile (4) classes (3) coaster sketch (9) colored pencil (58) computer art (5) DailyPaintworks Auction (3) demo video (4) Digital Painting (14) doodle (1) dphotos (1) exhibit (155) Figure (4) Fine Art Friends (3) Floweb browsing (1) Flowers (33) food (10) Footwork (1) fused glass (3) Gallery (3) gluten free (5) Golden Open paints (2) Golf (12) House Concert (1) iMac Sketch (1) Inktense (2) inst (1) instruction (75) iPad Sketch (90) iPad sketches (102) iph (1) iPhone painting (3) iPhone sketch (24) jo (1) Jo's Notion (9) Jo's Thoughts (298) Joanna (2) Joodles (2) Landscapes (137) Marines (29) marketing (3) meme (6) Music (68) New Mexico (130) Nonsense (2) Oil Painting (72) Oil Pastel (1) painting buddies (1) PanPastel works (3) Pastel (29) Pastel Demo (60) Pastel Paintings (408) pastel sketch (129) Pastels (12) pears (3) Peru (1) Photo (83) photography (1) Photos (975) Plein air painting (56) podcast (1) poll (1) pottery (2) Powwow (3) Recipe (6) restaurants (6) scenery (17) Sculptor (7) sculpture (4) seascape (2) sketch (4) Sketches (1796) snow (2) Still Life (36) Stu (1) Studio (26) Texas (70) Trees (36) tribute (5) under painting (1) Unsorted (7) videos (4) watercolor (178) watercolors (13) web browsing (262) web page (11) wetcanvas (1) WIP work in progress (15) workshop (8) World Blog Hop (2) Yesterfest (2) zentangle (2)