Website Jo Castillo Art




Back to my website:

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Sketch-Computer, Photos-Wildflowers, Baseball

Since I am hosting the Scavenger Hunt #39, I thought I should do a quick sketch late last night.


My #1, computer is in my Canson Sketch 5.5 x 8.5. You can see that the pages have perforations to tear them out. Nice paper, not as heavy as my other sketchbooks. Interesting. Used my ZIG Millennium, blue, a favorite pen. The computer is open to my page of the Apple Demo. :) Quickly about 15 minutes. The crooked lines seem to show up more in the photo .. why is that do you suppose?


We were in Austin for the baseball game yesterday afternoon and evening. Horns lost 7 - 6 in a weird game. Left everyone with their mouths open. Read here on Joanna's notes and the sterile official page with photos.

Gene rode his bike and took wildflower photos for me. Nice, huh?


The little red ones are new to me.


These white ones, Bull Nettles, look like poppies but have stickers -- awful stickers. Pretty to look at. Gene has finally cleared our yard of them, it seems. Hard to do, tough roots. Photos of white flowers are hard to take as they bleach out to nothing, this is a very nice photo of whites. Thanks, Gene.

No comments:


About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los NiƱos. "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels

#inktober (48) #inktober2019 (27) #inktober2023 (20) #inktober21 (11) abstract (1) Acrylic Paintings (75) Arizona (3) Art House Project (14) artist (88) artist blogger (356) artist blogger  instruction (3) artist blogger  instruction (20) artist blogger  instruction (17) artist blogger instruction (40) artist friend (7) at (1) Balloons (1) Baseball (206) Bastrop Sketchers (11) Bastrop TX (34) Bolivia (5) Calendar (1) Canada (3) Challenge (5) Charity Events (74) chile (4) classes (3) coaster sketch (9) colored pencil (58) computer art (5) DailyPaintworks Auction (3) demo video (4) Digital Painting (14) doodle (1) dphotos (1) exhibit (155) Figure (4) Fine Art Friends (3) Floweb browsing (1) Flowers (33) food (10) Footwork (1) fused glass (3) Gallery (3) gluten free (5) Golden Open paints (2) Golf (12) House Concert (1) iMac Sketch (1) Inktense (2) inst (1) instruction (75) iPad Sketch (90) iPad sketches (102) iph (1) iPhone painting (3) iPhone sketch (24) jo (1) Jo's Notion (9) Jo's Thoughts (298) Joanna (2) Joodles (2) Landscapes (137) Marines (29) marketing (3) meme (6) Music (68) New Mexico (130) Nonsense (2) Oil Painting (72) Oil Pastel (1) painting buddies (1) PanPastel works (3) Pastel (29) Pastel Demo (60) Pastel Paintings (408) pastel sketch (129) Pastels (12) pears (3) Peru (1) Photo (83) photography (1) Photos (973) Plein air painting (56) podcast (1) poll (1) pottery (2) Powwow (3) Recipe (6) restaurants (6) scenery (17) Sculptor (7) sculpture (4) seascape (2) sketch (4) Sketches (1794) snow (2) Still Life (36) Stu (1) Studio (26) Texas (70) Trees (36) tribute (5) under painting (1) Unsorted (7) videos (4) watercolor (178) watercolors (12) web browsing (262) web page (11) wetcanvas (1) WIP work in progress (15) workshop (8) World Blog Hop (2) Yesterfest (2) zentangle (2)