Website Jo Castillo Art




Back to my website:

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Rant at FSN Sports, Time-Warner, Baseball note

I try not to rant on my blog. I have slipped a couple of times. This is soooo necessary. The baseball game tonight between the Horns and the Texas Aggies had been scheduled to be televised on FSN since the first of the season or whenever they make their schedules. Someone, read idiot, decided to move the baseball game and show the Spurs/Phoenix Suns game on FSN. Never mind that ESPN had the game scheduled for ages and was showing it at the same exact time. Time Warner in their money grabbing ways moved the baseball game to a digital channel. That leaves a huge number of UT and Aggie baseball fans with no game. I listen on Yahoo Sports, which I have to pay for, as I cannot hear it on the radio here, only 40 miles away. Luckily I turned the Internet on for the pregame show or I would have missed the game. I wonder how many people watched the basketball game on FSN. Most pro basketball fans had already planned to watch ESPN I am sure. Of course you cannot call or complain to anyone .. you get automated messages and offices that are closed. No good e-mail contacts either. Wait until tomorrow!!!! Ah, tomorrow is Saturday, business offices closed. Oh well.

Oh, by the way, the Longhorns won, 6 - 4. Check it out on the official page and the nitty gritty of it all on Joanna's page.

I just looked and the Spurs won .. sorry Jennie. Tough loss for you and the Suns.

No comments:


About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los NiƱos. "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels

#inktober (48) #inktober2019 (27) #inktober2023 (20) #inktober21 (11) abstract (1) Acrylic Paintings (75) Arizona (3) Art House Project (14) artist (88) artist blogger (356) artist blogger  instruction (3) artist blogger  instruction (20) artist blogger  instruction (17) artist blogger instruction (40) artist friend (7) at (1) Balloons (1) Baseball (206) Bastrop Sketchers (11) Bastrop TX (34) Bolivia (5) Calendar (1) Canada (3) Challenge (5) Charity Events (74) chile (4) classes (3) coaster sketch (9) colored pencil (58) computer art (5) DailyPaintworks Auction (3) demo video (4) Digital Painting (14) doodle (1) dphotos (1) exhibit (155) Figure (4) Fine Art Friends (3) Floweb browsing (1) Flowers (33) food (10) Footwork (1) fused glass (3) Gallery (3) gluten free (5) Golden Open paints (2) Golf (12) House Concert (1) iMac Sketch (1) Inktense (2) inst (1) instruction (75) iPad Sketch (90) iPad sketches (102) iph (1) iPhone painting (3) iPhone sketch (24) jo (1) Jo's Notion (9) Jo's Thoughts (298) Joanna (2) Joodles (2) Landscapes (137) Marines (29) marketing (3) meme (6) Music (68) New Mexico (130) Nonsense (2) Oil Painting (72) Oil Pastel (1) painting buddies (1) PanPastel works (3) Pastel (29) Pastel Demo (60) Pastel Paintings (408) pastel sketch (129) Pastels (12) pears (3) Peru (1) Photo (83) photography (1) Photos (975) Plein air painting (56) podcast (1) poll (1) pottery (2) Powwow (3) Recipe (6) restaurants (6) scenery (17) Sculptor (7) sculpture (4) seascape (2) sketch (4) Sketches (1796) snow (2) Still Life (36) Stu (1) Studio (26) Texas (70) Trees (36) tribute (5) under painting (1) Unsorted (7) videos (4) watercolor (178) watercolors (13) web browsing (262) web page (11) wetcanvas (1) WIP work in progress (15) workshop (8) World Blog Hop (2) Yesterfest (2) zentangle (2)