Website Jo Castillo Art




Back to my website:

Thursday, May 24, 2007

3rd Post Today - Scavenger Hunt Sketches

Scroll down two posts for baseball! This is my sketching post today.

Working on Scavenger Hunt 41. There are over 120 posts there this week.

All my Sketches today are done with the ZIG Millennium pen in my Canson sketchbook. Probably about 15 - 20 minutes each, average. For new viewers, the sketches I do are quick and no erasing. I'm working toward seeing better and putting down the lines correctly the first time. Not so easy. :)


#5 chair and #6 toiletry. This is a chair in the hotel and my hair spray.



#7 Treat and #8 Purse I love Snickers and try to limit my intake. You can see I had a bite or two last night for dessert, with wine of course. The art bag is a substitute for my purse, I have sketched my purse and wallet a couple of times before, so something new.


#9 Clouds, #10 trees and #11 Jacket. The clouds are just dark and not interesting, rain, rain. The view includes local trees across the street from the hotel. The jacket is my favorite. A blue golf jacket from the Kaslo Golf Club in Kaslo, BC, Canada. Waterproof and great! Light weight, but warm.

You can tell we are having rain and haven't left the hotel except Gene went for the paper. We are wondering how the drainage is on the Ballpark at Bricktown for the games this afternoon. Hmmm.

No comments:


About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los NiƱos. "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels

#inktober (48) #inktober2019 (27) #inktober2023 (20) #inktober21 (11) abstract (1) Acrylic Paintings (75) Arizona (3) Art House Project (14) artist (88) artist blogger (356) artist blogger  instruction (3) artist blogger  instruction (20) artist blogger  instruction (17) artist blogger instruction (40) artist friend (7) at (1) Balloons (1) Baseball (206) Bastrop Sketchers (11) Bastrop TX (34) Bolivia (5) Calendar (1) Canada (3) Challenge (5) Charity Events (74) chile (4) classes (3) coaster sketch (9) colored pencil (58) computer art (5) DailyPaintworks Auction (3) demo video (4) Digital Painting (14) doodle (1) dphotos (1) exhibit (155) Figure (4) Fine Art Friends (3) Floweb browsing (1) Flowers (33) food (10) Footwork (1) fused glass (3) Gallery (3) gluten free (5) Golden Open paints (2) Golf (12) House Concert (1) iMac Sketch (1) Inktense (2) inst (1) instruction (75) iPad Sketch (90) iPad sketches (102) iph (1) iPhone painting (3) iPhone sketch (24) jo (1) Jo's Notion (9) Jo's Thoughts (298) Joanna (2) Joodles (2) Landscapes (137) Marines (29) marketing (3) meme (6) Music (68) New Mexico (130) Nonsense (2) Oil Painting (72) Oil Pastel (1) painting buddies (1) PanPastel works (3) Pastel (29) Pastel Demo (60) Pastel Paintings (408) pastel sketch (129) Pastels (12) pears (3) Peru (1) Photo (83) photography (1) Photos (975) Plein air painting (56) podcast (1) poll (1) pottery (2) Powwow (3) Recipe (6) restaurants (6) scenery (17) Sculptor (7) sculpture (4) seascape (2) sketch (4) Sketches (1796) snow (2) Still Life (36) Stu (1) Studio (26) Texas (70) Trees (36) tribute (5) under painting (1) Unsorted (7) videos (4) watercolor (178) watercolors (13) web browsing (262) web page (11) wetcanvas (1) WIP work in progress (15) workshop (8) World Blog Hop (2) Yesterfest (2) zentangle (2)