Exhibits

Gallery: Art Connections Gallery 908 Main Street, Bastrop Texas 512 581-1799 http://artconnectionsgallerybastrop.com/


See additional work on my website

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Austin Pastel Society, 7th Annual Juried Show for Members


I entered three paintings in the Austin Pastel Society, 7th Annual Juried Show for Members. The pastel painting, "Lookin' for Rain on the Flats" was accepted! The paintings will be exhibited at Corridor of Art - Chase Bank Building, 700 Lavaca Street, Austin, Texas, from March 4 - May 6, 2007. Award winners will be announced at the reception.
Artists' Reception and Award Ceremony
March 18, 2007
2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Corridor of Art

This exhibit showcases fifty some paintings out of about 150 entries from the Austin Pastel Society's membership. You can see a preview of the show here. The judge for the contest was Richard McKinley, PSA. He will be giving a demonstration and holding a workshop starting March 9, 2007.

Maybe I will see you at the reception, hope so!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los NiƱos. (Link on sidebar) "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill