My last sketch for this Hunt is the "cooler" I use for ice cream when I pick up groceries. It used to be for my lunch and drinks when we traveled for plein air painting or just running around.
For Scavenger Hunt from Life https://creativespark.art/threads/scavenger-hunt-from-life-196-jul-31-aug-12.9181/
Number 10 cooler - in the Canson Mixed Media large sketchbook. About half a page with a Micron02 and watercolors.
The cooler is not that wonky, it is just my perspective. I sketched on the porch. Slightly warm but it was about 730 a.m. so not bad. The last I looked it was 100º in the car about noon. Gene had PT and then we got a Chef's Salad at the Roadhouse Bastrop. (We have a new Texas Roadhouse here, not be confused with that. We haven't been yet.) The salad is huge so we share with a side of fries and a blueberry milkshake that we also share. Nice lunch.
Gene and Joanna walked by the lakes the other day, well, Joanna pushes Gene in the wheelchair. He is still unable to walk unassisted and not on the bumpy trail for sure. Gene brought me a flower. It was so tiny and cute. Turns out it is a Texas Frogfruit. https://txmg.org/hendersonmg/plant-library/texas-frogfruit/




No comments:
Post a Comment