This beautiful morning found us out by the east lake or pond (as it is drying up). It was a lovely morning for a very hot day to come. I sat on the bench and sketched in the small Ohuhu sketchbook. I took my sketchbook, pen and watercolors. I failed to take the water brushes however and did ink sketches. I added watercolors to the first sketch back at the house. I liked the sketch better before color so left the second without color. That is the fire station in the background.
Number 6 open - open viewNumber 7 multiple things - trees, Loblolly Pines, yupon and another bushy something.
I found a recipe for Rice Krispie squares, titled "Grammie's Rice Krispies Squares". They have peanut butter, chocolate and butterscotch. I will get the ingredients and try them. I like easy gluten free sweets when I have sweets. I will report back and share the recipe ... if it is good.



No comments:
Post a Comment