Pages

▼

Monday, October 27, 2025

Tree and Lamp Post Watercolor & Ink

 It was a beautiful day for sketching outside, about 82 degrees.  While Gene was in PT I sat in the comfort of my mobile studio with the windows open and enjoyed the 45 minutes or so...


 For Scavenger Hunt from Life 173  https://creativespark.art/threads/scavenger-hunt-from-life-173-oct-17-oct-29.8361/

Number 4 tree and Number 5 lamp post.  I sketched in the Ohuhu Mix Media Sketchbook with an Ohuhu .5 pen and watercolors with the Ohuhu water brushes.

I intended to see the red umbrella up and shaking in the breeze but it had collapsed in the 2 or so inches of much needed rain we got over the weekend.  No one had picked it up by 11:45 am when I finished my sketch.  It still added some color to my sketch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Comments are much appreciated. :) I will be moderating comments for a while to see how that works. You won't see your comments until I read them. Better than you getting spam stuff. Thanks for your patience.