Pages

▼

Sunday, October 26, 2025

Bottle Sketch

I sketched at my computer desk tonight.  I haven't sketched for a couple of days.  Just lazy.  I looked for an easy item on hand and found a couple of prescription bottles for the item "bottle".  I sketched in the Conda Sketch Pad which has plain paper with a Micron 02.

Number 4 bottle

The ellipses are much better on the second bottle.  I suppose my brain woke up a bit.  I still prefer sketching in ink without drawing in pencil first.  If I think about it I can do more accurate drawings.  Sketching isn't always about accuracy in drawing, it is just about, well, sketching.  Also most artists keep their sketchbooks private.  I started posting to the Scavenger Hunts so decided to post sketches here as well.  No more privacy but more sketchbooks finished.  
 

2 comments:

  1. Yep, the ellipses are better on the second bottle. Assuming the second bottle is the one on the right. Ha! Always fun to see you sketching.
    — (not-so-anonymous) Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, not-so anonymous Joanna. Ah, yes the small second bottle is the better one. I’m smiling. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Comments are much appreciated. :) I will be moderating comments for a while to see how that works. You won't see your comments until I read them. Better than you getting spam stuff. Thanks for your patience.