Pages

▼

Tuesday, October 28, 2025

Skeletons - Boo!

I went to lunch with the "Lunch Ladies" today on my day out.  I stopped to sketch on the way.  I had about 30 minutes so I sketched for my Hunt that actually starts tomorrow.  I doubt I will get a chance to sketch any more Halloween decorations so cheated and sketched today.  I made the new list and added Halloween decorations for one item.

For Scavenger Hunt from Life 174  https://creativespark.art/threads/scavenger-hunt-from-life-174-oct-29-nov-10.8417/

Number 1 Halloween decorations - Skeletons, chain saw man and pumpkins in the Ohuhu Mix Media sketchbook with an Ohuhu .5 pen and watercolors.  I left out the big skeleton coming out of the ground.

For a couple of years, David has been sending photos of a house in Kentucky that has skeletons and change them around and dress them up in odd costumes about once a week.  When I saw these on the way to PT a while back I knew I had to sketch them.  On the way home from lunch I drove down a different street and saw other houses with skeletons, some were huge.  Skeletons are popular this year in our world.

These are the ones I sketched today.





2 comments:

  1. Nice sketch of the Halloween skeletons decorating the front lawn. I like driving around and seeing how creative people get when they are decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, our son David in Kentucky has neighbors that change costumes and positions of their skeletons about once a week. They have been dressed as about everything with funny signs, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Comments are much appreciated. :) I will be moderating comments for a while to see how that works. You won't see your comments until I read them. Better than you getting spam stuff. Thanks for your patience.