Pages

▼

Wednesday, October 22, 2025

Chicken-Box Sketch

Today was physical therapy for Gene.  I did a quick sketch of a little green pumpkin on the reception desk.  I tried to capture the shadow behind it and the reflection on the countertop.  This is in the small Canson Sketchbook I call the travel sketchbook with an Ohuhu .2 pen.

Number 1, pumpkin

Number 2 chicken and Number 3 box.  In the same sketchbook with a Micron 02 and colored pencil.

As I sat at my desk to check email for the day and messages, etc., I thought I should make a little more effort and do another sketch.  The Hunt started on the 17th so I'm a bit behind.

For the new Hunt173  https://creativespark.art/threads/scavenger-hunt-from-life-173-oct-17-oct-29.8361/


 

4 comments:

  1. Silly chicken. :-)

    (not-so-anonymous Joanna (Is that what I usually use here? Ha!))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not-so-anonymous Joanna, it is your call sign, Thank you. The chicken is getting a little unfluffy. It was hidden under some other toys.

      Delete
  2. Ah the chick is precious. Good choice to add some color. Hope you are having a great day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie nice to see you and thanks. It was a great day except no art!~

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Comments are much appreciated. :) I will be moderating comments for a while to see how that works. You won't see your comments until I read them. Better than you getting spam stuff. Thanks for your patience.