Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2026

Seasonal Tree and Rock Sketch

Out on the porch for the morning ritual of food, birds and news on the iPad.  Actually more weather and traffic than news in the mornings.

I sketched another half page in the new sketchbook with a Micron 02.  For Scavenger Hunt from Life 194.   https://creativespark.art/threads/scavenger-hunt-from-life-194-jul-7-jul-19.9140/

Number 6 tree - I started in the middle of the page in the tree.  Number 7 seasonal - some morning glories  near the shed and Number 8 rocks - a small pile of white stones, maybe from the other house and we left them on the lawn.  Now just part of the yard.  Hmmmm.


2 comments:

  1. Good selection of a variety of vegetation and the white rocks too. Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Joan. I try to pick different loblolly pines when I sketch them. They are similar but the ones close together have different needle thickness and patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Comments are much appreciated. :) I will be moderating comments for a while to see how that works. You won't see your comments until I read them. Better than you getting spam stuff. Thanks for your patience.