Pages

▼

Sunday, November 02, 2025

Not a Mannequin Sketch

I forgot to post my sketch from Friday.  I sketched at PT for Gene in the Canson travel sketchbook with an Ohuhu .5 pen as I recall.  The worker/therapists were dressed as Minions in bright yellow caps with bulky sweatshirts or jackets.  Fun.  My sketch of the worker does not look like the person I was sketching.  Not on purpose. I sketched in the Canson travel sketchbook with an Ohuhu .5 as I recall.


For Scavenger Hunt 174

Number 3 mannequin - substitute person at the counter.  Bonus of the Minion.

We have finally had some clouds which provide more beautiful sunrises and sunsets.

This sunrise was Halloween morning.


We received a gift from our niece, Delphine.  She made us some dishcloths.  (For me actually as Gene doesn't do dishes) They are so nice, thick and made of cotton yarn.  Thanks for a thoughtful surprise.







 

6 comments:

  1. I like it when the employees in offices dress for Halloween. The children shouldn't have all the fun. lol I didn't get to see too much that was Halloween related in Venice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joan. I thought it fun that you found a skeleton for a sketch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love unexpected gifts. Hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ash - thanks for stopping in. You haven't posted a painting or sketch in a long time. I love your quick photos so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. R's Rue, thank you. Gifts are fun. Many hugs back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Comments are much appreciated. :) I will be moderating comments for a while to see how that works. You won't see your comments until I read them. Better than you getting spam stuff. Thanks for your patience.