Pages

▼

Saturday, November 15, 2025

Fast Moving Sketch

I was on the porch and wanted to sketch the clouds in color so got the handy iPad.  The clouds were zooming by.  I used the app, Brushes, and my fingers.  Probably took about 20 minutes.

This is a time lapse of the clouds when I went on the porch.

I knew I had to be fast for sketching.

 

For Scavenger Hunt 175 https://creativespark.art/threads/scavenger-hunt-175-november-10-22.8451/

Number 1 moves fast - clouds on my iPad.  It didn't look as purple on my iPad.  Hmm.


 

Clouds when I started the sketch.

Clouds when I finished....

Just a short sketch.  Clouds are amazing to watch and try to catch in a painting or sketch.
 

2 comments:

  1. Clouds can be so hard to capture. By the time you get what you need to sketch them, they've moved on and changed shape completely. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, Joan. We have to be speed sketchers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Comments are much appreciated. :) I will be moderating comments for a while to see how that works. You won't see your comments until I read them. Better than you getting spam stuff. Thanks for your patience.