Pages

▼

Thursday, October 16, 2025

Unexpected Sketches

There is always something unexpected in our world.  Gene thought he broke a tooth and it looked bad.  The Spring Street Dentists took us right in.  We left the house at 10:30 am and were back at 1:30 p.m.  He had lost a filling.  They made and put in a crown in that time.  Painless and finished!  Such a great place.  Everyone smiling and seem happy to be at work there.  It is a beautiful refurbished building.  I've sketched the stained glass windows that are so nice.  

For Scavenger Hunt 172 https://creativespark.art/threads/scavenger-hunt-from-life-172-oct-05-oct-17.8314/

Number 3 This did not fit any one item in the Hunt so I said it was a conglomeration of substitutions and associations.  In the Ohuhu sketchbook, pages size 10 x 7.6 inches, with Ohuhu pens and watercolors.  It is a sketch out the window of the office.

The scene....

I also did a small 2 inch sketch of Gene's lovely dental technician

Number 4 - vine tendrills, subbed hair.  Same sketchbook and pens.

Our weather was great today.  We had the doors open until we left.  Love it when we can do that.  We had clouds for a beautiful sunrise.  We haven't had clouds for weeks.  Beautiful clouds when we came home as well.  Maybe we will get a little rain on the weekend.

 

 
Home Sunrise

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Comments are much appreciated. :) I will be moderating comments for a while to see how that works. You won't see your comments until I read them. Better than you getting spam stuff. Thanks for your patience.