Website Jo Castillo Art




Back to my website:

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I Did Sketch....

I sketched in the travel sketchbook with a Micron 01.  I sketched before we had company and again after they left today.  It was very, very quiet here.  Two of Gene's sisters were here.  Lots of laughs.


Number 6, current footwear - new hiking booths mauve and pink!  Shocking.
Number 7, snaps shut, draw two views - plastic container for my gluten free graham crackers. 

Number 8, item that casts an interesting shadow and the shadow - pine tree
Number 9, represents relaxation - Gene's lounge chair

Number 10, hangs up - hummingbird feeder
Number 11, tangled - extension cord
Showing the whole page for an idea of size, it is 5.5 x 8.5 inches.

Pia visited with us.  She was asleep on this small stool.  She looked like she was waiting for me to turn on the Open golf tournament.

We did some sightseeing.  I have posted photos of these areas before, but I imagine these are a bit different.

Philmont Scout Ranch


 The Rio Grande Gorge Bridge

The Rio Grande Gorge

6 comments:

Joanna said...

That's a very cool bridge.

The graham crackers look like dice! :-)

Jo Castillo said...

Joanna, hi. That is a cool bridge, I was sent across with Gloria. Not the best person to send with my fear of heights. We did OK.
The graham crackers are thicker than regular crackers and they are all marked like a double 5 on dice. Funny.

Jennifer Rose said...

I miss graham crackers, you can't get them here :( anyway...lol

gorgeous scenery in those photos :D

Jo Castillo said...

Jennifer Rose, I had a hard time until I found the gluten free grahams. I eat them almost daily! The scenery here is amazing, a lot like parts of Canada.

Jennifer Rose said...

The bottom photo does reminds me a lot of the badlands in Alberta :)

Jo Castillo said...

Jennifer Rose, I thought you would see some resemblance.. :)


About Me

My photo
Bastrop, Texas, United States
I Grew up in a small town , Magdalena, New Mexico. I enjoy art and the pleasure other people get from my work. I always donate some of my sales and art to charities, especially for children. That started in Bolivia with Para los Niños. "I cannot pretend to feel impartial about colors. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns." -- Winston Churchill

Labels

#inktober (48) #inktober2019 (27) #inktober2023 (20) #inktober21 (11) abstract (1) Acrylic Paintings (75) Arizona (3) Art House Project (14) artist (88) artist blogger (355) artist blogger  instruction (3) artist blogger  instruction (20) artist blogger  instruction (17) artist blogger instruction (40) artist friend (7) at (1) Balloons (1) Baseball (204) Bastrop Sketchers (11) Bastrop TX (34) Bolivia (5) Calendar (1) Canada (3) Challenge (5) Charity Events (74) chile (4) classes (3) coaster sketch (9) colored pencil (58) computer art (5) DailyPaintworks Auction (3) demo video (4) Digital Painting (14) doodle (1) dphotos (1) exhibit (154) Figure (4) Fine Art Friends (3) Floweb browsing (1) Flowers (33) food (10) Footwork (1) fused glass (3) Gallery (3) gluten free (5) Golden Open paints (2) Golf (12) House Concert (1) iMac Sketch (1) Inktense (2) inst (1) instruction (75) iPad Sketch (90) iPad sketches (102) iph (1) iPhone painting (3) iPhone sketch (24) jo (1) Jo's Notion (9) Jo's Thoughts (298) Joanna (2) Joodles (2) Landscapes (137) Marines (29) marketing (3) meme (6) Music (68) New Mexico (130) Nonsense (2) Oil Painting (72) Oil Pastel (1) painting buddies (1) PanPastel works (3) Pastel (29) Pastel Demo (60) Pastel Paintings (408) pastel sketch (129) Pastels (12) pears (3) Peru (1) Photo (83) photography (1) Photos (970) Plein air painting (56) podcast (1) poll (1) pottery (2) Powwow (3) Recipe (6) restaurants (6) scenery (17) Sculptor (7) sculpture (4) seascape (2) sketch (4) Sketches (1784) snow (2) Still Life (36) Stu (1) Studio (26) Texas (69) Trees (36) tribute (5) under painting (1) Unsorted (7) videos (4) watercolor (178) watercolors (9) web browsing (262) web page (11) wetcanvas (1) WIP work in progress (15) workshop (8) World Blog Hop (2) Yesterfest (2) zentangle (2)